You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 minute ago, Jennings said:

What Munich stuff from us?!

I go the match regularly and I haven't seen any Munich stuff from us for years. In fact the 80's was the last I heard it sung en masse at Anfield (and Goodison come to that). You just don't see or hear any reference to it anymore. I have only ever seen clips of an isolated pocket of knobheads who refer to it. In the terraces/seats it would be shouted down. 

In summary we should stop referencing Munich as stuff we do...or am I missing something?

When it was done, that ok? Also a match regular until last season, still a season ticket holder.

3 minutes ago, Jennings said:

I go the match regularly and I haven't seen any Munich stuff from us for years. In fact the 80's was the last I heard it sung en masse at Anfield (and Goodison come to that). You just don't see or hear any reference to it anymore. I have only ever seen clips of an isolated pocket of knobheads who refer to it. In the terraces/seats it would be shouted down. 

In summary we should stop referencing Munich as stuff we do...or am I missing something?

It been sung at Old Trafford loads of times since then. 

• Upvote 1

Dangerous things those sleeping pills mixed with booze. Last time he mixed them he really got himself in the shit and embarrassed himself and his family by signing for the bitters. Still, he did serve his punishment and eventually manage to get away from them to a better club, again.

• Downvote 1

On 1/6/2019 at 12:20 PM, Nelly-Torres said:

You're not familiar with the massive "Bucharest 1986" banner we had on the Kop? 

I think it's all fair game now, after years of having "meeeeeerderers" screamed at blokes who weren't even at Heysel or weren't even born when it happened. 

If they can use it to point score, we can use something losely linked to it to bite back. 

Strange fucking statement that . SO is it ok to scream it at blokes who where born and did go the game. I wasn't at the match  but a good friendsof mine was. You might want to speak to a few who where their and get a perspective on the whole fucking shambles and not just the opinion of an ex Times writing gobshite.

2 hours ago, index1000 said:

Strange fucking statement that . SO is it ok to scream it at blokes who where born and did go the game. I wasn't at the match  but a good friendsof mine was. You might want to speak to a few who where their and get a perspective on the whole fucking shambles and not just the opinion of an ex Times writing gobshite.

Nope. I didn't say it was okay to shout at people who were there. It's not that weird a statement if you read it properly and without adding your own bits that i didn't even say or suggest. 

8 hours ago, Jennings said:

It was audible in the Europa League tie at Anfield, after they removed any ambiguity re: the murderers stuff bring a little Hillsborough dig too by adding "the S*n was right..." line. Some of our lot reacted with a "Munich...Munich...Munich" chant. 

It's all daft. But I think that they've trivialised Heysel so much and turned it into being all about them, that it's to be expected that some bite back. 

11 hours ago, Lycan said:

I mean how fucking stupid can you actually be?!!!

They have a flag with 39 Italians on the top and then a list of the people who died underneath. Y'know, did they not think for one minute reading those names that some of the victims weren't even Italian?

Alfons Bos

Willy Chielens

Dirk Daeninckx

Jacques François

Patrick Radcliffe

Claude Robert

Jean Michel Walla

Yeah, some real Italian sounding names there like. If it wasn't so tragic I'd laugh.

People were posting pictures of that banner at the time with "Justice for the 39", even though they clearly didn't have a clue.

1 hour ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Nope. I didn't say it was okay to shout at people who were there. It's not that weird a statement if you read it properly and without adding your own bits that i didn't even say or suggest. 

So what the fuck was your point with only mentioning fans not born or not at the game? I didn't add bits you left them out.