You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

37 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Is the stadium done yet?

Just another 725 consultation projects and studies into other transport links from other grounds around the world. Then they can start blaming Peel for being undecided about what they are doing in the surrounding areas. Then a long running battle about funding transport links where they blame LFC for not putting in money because it will benefit the whole city and not just Everton. 

• Upvote 2

I love how they constanly give out all the Heysel shit like "JFT39" and "what about all those Italians you murdered" but then lose their shit and turn into paragons of virtue and guardians of morality if you give a little bit back by posting something about Steaua Bucharest in 1986. 

Apparently, what they do is fine, but posting a Steaua Bucharest badge is "mocking the deaths" of those that died at Heysel. 

Their moral highgrounding makes me piss myself laughing. It's sad. I know some sound blues, but you know it's im them all somewhere, sometimes well repressed, that angry, sour, inherent spite and bitterness. 

7 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Chelsea sold players for ridiculous money for years -- well before the huge increase in all fees as well.

About time we got some headscratchers our way

Surprised at Bournemouth  - the team who gave us £21m for Jordon Ibe and Brad Smith  - coming back for more. 

6 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

The Esk banging on about how capacity should be 62,000 because they got 37,000 for their FA Cup game today. The tickets were probably a fiver and Lincoln took 5,500.

No way will a load of them start paying £55- £60 for a ticket and the kids season tickets won't be under £100.

There’s a part one to the Esk’s idiots guide to the world of finance where he’s worried that if the grounds only gonna hold 52k then season tickets may have to rise to £600 for the top seats and this may be a concern. 

Same old Ev, wanting the big shiny stadiums as long as they don’t have to put their hands in their pocket for it. See doing a runner from anfield, the kings dock and the Tesco stadium. 

11 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I love how they constanly give out all the Heysel shit like "JFT39" and "what about all those Italians you murdered" but then lose their shit and turn into paragons of virtue and guardians of morality if you give a little bit back by posting something about Steaua Bucharest in 1986. 

Apparently, what they do is fine, but posting a Steaua Bucharest badge is "mocking the deaths" of those that died at Heysel. 

Their moral highgrounding makes me piss myself laughing. It's sad. I know some sound blues, but you know it's im them all somewhere, sometimes well repressed, that angry, sour, inherent spite and bitterness. 

I'd never heard of the bucharsst thing to be honest. But I don't see the point of it. 

They do love their jarg taxi driver rumours about our players.

NilSatisOptimum

NilSatisOptimum

Player Valuation: £10m

John Terry-esque. We can definitely improve all aspects. The miseries across the park had this problem but they’ve reduced it quite considerably.
#metoo if rumours are to believed may have problem with Terry-esque figure!

2 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

I'd never heard of the bucharsst thing to be honest. But I don't see the point of it. 

You're not familiar with the massive "Bucharest 1986" banner we had on the Kop? 

I think it's all fair game now, after years of having "meeeeeerderers" screamed at blokes who weren't even at Heysel or weren't even born when it happened. 

If they can use it to point score, we can use something losely linked to it to bite back.