You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

15 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Lucas Digne is the best left back in the Premier League now according to them. Despite playing in a team that let 6 goals in last week.

He's been in "awesome form" according to a Liverpool Echo clickbait headline. I've now given up deciding whether the Echo is trolling Everton or is just as deluded and straw-clutching as the fans. 

7 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

They've scored 182 goals more than us. They have existed for 14 years longer than us.

So, did they only score 13 goals a season in their Anfield days?

Or are they just a bit poo?

David Coleman was right. Goals DO pay the rent.

• Upvote 3

48 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

He's been in "awesome form" according to a Liverpool Echo clickbait headline. I've now given up deciding whether the Echo is trolling Everton or is just as deluded and straw-clutching as the fans. 

They took so much shit from them at one point, about Red bias, that they’ve gone down the line of appeasement ever since, and still get called the Red Echo.

10 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Someone has asked DaveK what he means about hating Liverpool more than living Everton.

Heres another posters answer.

Yarrgh

Yarrgh

Player Valuation: £30m
Yesterday at 10:43 PM
New #12,258
I’m having trouble actually putting some sort of scenario to this “hate Liverpool more than love Everton scenario” but here goes. The RS are gonna get relegated, we are gonna win the League going into the final game of the season. We’re playing the RS rivals for relegation. Beat them and we’re Champions and the RS stay up. Lose and we finish runners up and the RS get relegated. To me and most other Blues would obviously be for us to win. But if you hate them more than love us, it would men youd rather see them relegated? Genuinely don’t know how this can be quantified, obviously we all want them to lose, but surely not at our expense?
We require a period of success in which time they become irrelevant for it to make it clear that we could win that without it being any more than an academic question. That's the ideal scenario. However...

Bitter blue? They stole the name of our city and sullied it. They killed those poor Italian lads and forced people out of their homes. Their countless acts of thuggery that continues to this day. Everton were created for the benefit and well being of the people of Liverpool; they were a crass creation to make money for some opportunistic businessman. When people were hurt, we stood respectively behind them whilst they sang songs about young men dying in the snow in Munich. At every instance they have behaved deplorably. For the greater good, they need to be purged - unfortunately, the generations that know them to be a 2nd division team are disappearing now. We need to be done with their media infiltration and their deplorable manager turning with loathing when they don't get their way and their despicable racism. 

What we need in charge is someone like Sir Alex Ferguson who will revel in knocking them off their perch. Not just for the good of Everton, but the good of Liverpool.

A few points I'd like to make about this big pile of steaming horse shit :

1) We didn't steal the name of the city. We took it because despite being 14 years our senior, nobody associated with their club had the foresight to take the name of the city or use the Liverbirds as their clubs emblem. And went with a suburb of Liverpool and a pissheads lockup instead. It's taken them over a hundred years to realise the mistake they made, so much so that they are now trying to claim they own the city because they use a couple of office blocks in the Liver building, their majority stakeholder has a share in the building and the fact they've turned the Liver building blue. BELLENDS

2) "They killed those poor Italian lads" - Oh really? And what of the French, Belgians and the poor Irish lad who was killed? Are they not worthy of a mention? No, of course not. Because they don't really give a damn about them. If they did they would know not every single victim was Italian, nor were they all male.

3) Yes, some of our fan base sung songs about Munich. And yes sadly some continue to do so. And it's deplorable. But so did the Evertonians, along with quite a few other fan bases at the time. Leeds' fanbase being another who used to sing about it and some continue to do so.

4) Despicable racism - No mention of "Everton are white", "Niggerpool" or John Barnes having to back heal a banana thrown at him in the Merseyside derby then...PRICK.

5) And if any fanbase is in need of being purged, its the bitter, deranged, lunatic element of the blues that need purging. For the good of football, the derby and the city of Liverpool. It needs to happen.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

12 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

In the derby thread last year when it was the exact same thing, I blamed lovren for being idiotic enough to give their player (Lewis?) the chance to go down. That was a pen all day 12 months ago, it was a pen on boxing day. 

Fair enough then and apologies for the direct and aggressive delivery. I went back and edited out the “bollocks” but you’d already quoted it.

Irrelevant if making comparisons, Mo dives there, plain and simple.

Trying to find that photoshopped pic of the young Everton fan in full kit screaming at the players while his parents watch and admire him. All the faces in the pic have been photoshopped with the scrunched up full-on fewming grid of a blueshite fan taken from one of their half-season ticket videos. That guy's face has come to symbolise your average bitter who probably nods along to every utterance from the likes of Davek.

1 hour ago, belarus said:

Fair enough then and apologies for the direct and aggressive delivery. I went back and edited out the “bollocks” but you’d already quoted it.

Irrelevant if making comparisons, Mo dives there, plain and simple.

He doesn't dive. He's handled and goes down easy - because refs are so poor he will only get the pen if he goes to ground. There isn't a striker in the league who'd stay on his feet and if they did, they'd be fucking stupid and not  their job. Salah was right and until refs improve, going down easy will continue to be the right thing to do. It's like all those years ago with fowler and seaman. Fowler, the fool, saying there was no contact. It didn't matter, it was still a foul because seaman played the man and not the ball and fowler went down avoiding seaman's challenge - back to my original point, fouls in football have always been about intent and not the execution of the intended challenge - just because the foul was crap doesn't mean it wasn't a foul. The ref was right all those years ago, shame it doesn't happen more often. 

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

State of this bellend 

All jokes aside but what the fuck is genuinely wrong with them?  That behaviour has to be a certifiable mental illness, its just totally fucked up.

Its like we occupy their every waking thought and they exist just to hate LFC.

When and how did it get to this level of insanity with them.

It was never like this when I was growing up and we we were winning league titles and european cups for fun, now we hardly ever win anything but their hatred for us has gone off the scale, why?

Its disturbing that I share a city with such deranged people.

Please reds win the league and put these lunatics back in their fucking box.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, derykw said:

All jokes aside but what the fuck is genuinely wrong with them?  That behaviour has to be a certifiable mental illness, its just totally fucked up.

Its like we occupy their every waking thought and they exist just to hate LFC.

When and how did it get to this level of insanity with them.

It was never like this when I was growing up and we we were winning league titles and european cups for fun, now we hardly ever win anything but their hatred for us has gone off the scale, why?

Its disturbing that I share a city with such deranged people.

Please reds win the league and put these lunatics back in their fucking box.

Most of the problem is the fellas of the age of the lad in the video who don't remember when we won everything, they just latch on to "we'd be great is it wasn't for them" and its just grown and grown. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Barry Wom said:

Most of the problem is the fellas of the age of the lad in the video who don't remember when we won everything, they just latch on to "we'd be great is it wasn't for them" and its just grown and grown. 

Definitely. With Bitters of his age, it's a little bit:

The enemy of the moment always represented absolute evil, and it followed that any past or future agreement with him was impossible.

• Upvote 1

I think he's broken

1. Arsenal have been shite. Why do teams not compete at Scumfield?

That horrendous little shithouse at it again.

Bottle merchants Arsenal an absolute disgrace.

Why no tackle? Unreal the way teams lie down at Scumfield. At least we played until the 96th minute before the inevitable spawn.

5. Wonder when Salah will do his first dying swan act?

Only Everton could fall victim to VAR - the invented-for-today version. Funny how it wasn’t there for the Salah cheat and his dive.

Yet another fluke goal defeat. Plus hitting the woodwork twice.

• Upvote 1