You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

A whole lot of hope resting on Brands’ shoulders.

Bob Latchford

Bob Latchford

Player Valuation: £15m
The only possible way I can see is still doing anything this Jan would be if someone who will actually move us forward comes available.

Which is massively unlikely.

So no ins.

Agreed.

The article on brands in the echo seems reasonably clear on his intent.

MB is saying that we shouldn’t be doing any business in December unless we need it. ( a change of ethos) He seems to define ‘needing to’ as if we were circling the drain. 

The suggestion seems to be that, for now, we should go with what we have and develop the young talent at the club. He also talks about Greter Steinsson described as his transfer pit bull (a different article) and about going after the players we need, realistic or not.

I’m confident MB and his team are readying the summer incomings and just as importantly, the clear out.... well, as confident as I can be.

1 hour ago, manwiththestick said:

I genuinely don't know who they're playing this weekend.

Most Everton fans will know who's fit and eligible to play in the Arsenal team tomorrow.

And of course who if it wasn't for the FA helping the RS to win the league should be ineligible.

Looking at the Echo story it’s got to be the thinnest in terms of content, interest and importance - but it’s splashed on the front and back pages and presented as some sort of mystical master stroke that’s going to propel them from ‘average’ to ‘European Conquerors” almost over night

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Skrtel Milk said:

Last season:

D9MP4x.gif

PZ2r4w.gif

I think this one and the Salah just go straight back to the poor standard of refereeing. I noticed on Saturday,as I've noticed so many times this season in the PL,that the referee reacts based on the 'fouled' player's reaction,that is not refereeing that's just being played by the players themselves. It's just shit and inconsistent officiating.

5 minutes ago, Chip Butty said:

Apparently, when they were 4-1 up Burnley, the rumour went around City were 2-1 down and the groans floated across their end. Sas cunts.

They're now advertising all away fans for a pint in the Brick when playing us. Christ I hope we get Millwall in the cup.

Have you got a link to we’re they are advertising it mate?

4 minutes ago, Bernard Diomede said:

Have you got a link to we’re they are advertising it mate?

Has to be a private thing(forums etc), I've seen both manc teams their, Newcastle on boxing day, Cardiff plus a few more and more last season.

I come in from the north end side, so go down county road. Has to be a private invite thing as no fucker knows where that boozer is unless your'e told.