You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

5 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

The Mosh has apparently pumped in another £250m in as a loan but turned it into equity. He’ll want that back when he fucks off as well. 

Yep, just like Chelsea. Sit there with 0 debt but owe Abramovic we'll over a billion wjen he walks

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/club-finances.105798/page-3

Some of these loons on this thread are hilarious. A few think that are "beyond rich" and Usmanov is pulling the strings in the background.

Like some kid in school who tells everyone his dad is an international businessman who drives a Ferrari when he cleans the bogs somewhere. 

Why would Usmanov come in and spend hundreds of millions in the transfer market and help them finance their stadium just because one of his mates owns the club?

I think panorama did something earlier in the year, which basically said mosh had no Monday and all his cash was usmanov's or something. I don't recall it properly now and didn't watch it, just some of the reporting after, but I'm sure someone on here will know more  

6 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

I think panorama did something earlier in the year, which basically said mosh had no Monday and all his cash was usmanov's or something. I don't recall it properly now and didn't watch it, just some of the reporting after, but I'm sure someone on here will know more  

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-41878954

25 minutes ago, dick sack said:

I thought SteveO was the same lad off jackass that did all daft things like hammering rusty nails into his ball bag, setting himself on fire etc.

Thought he was taking the sado masochistic thing a bit far with supporting Everton though...

Producer: "Ooh! This is great television, Steve0."

Steve0: "Television?"

43 minutes ago, Jenson said:

Along with Donald Trump, SteveO is the best thing on the Internet 

The entire cast of GOT are what make it great. My favourite is the Manc lad who posts like a 14 year old, hates Liverpool (standard) and was posting seriously around this time last year that watching Everton playing was driving him to cut himself. 

9 hours ago, cloggypop said:

His family are reportedly in shock, one stunned relative said "I really don't know what to say, I never would have guessed he was an evertonian, I guess you never really know someone." another stated "It's a stitch up, they have the wrong person it must be. I can't believe this it's brought shame on the whole family. He's never supported Everton and we can't understand why people are saying this" 

• Upvote 2

I love the smell of delusion in the morning.

kleew

kleew

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Everton style of play and tempo is up there with the top 4, only the player calibers n skills aren't as top notch aside a couple of them that can carry the type of game play. And Everton played too open a game and the defence contingency mindset as a team against any form of counter attacks needs to be addressed, else opponents will just capitalise on our openness n punish us. When we loose possession, more often than not we shouldn't be pressing too high up in their part of the pitch in a non controlled fashion. We should dropped back at least to our half (esp against the top 4) and execute a tighter pressing fr that part of the pitch, leaving no room for their 'clever' runs behind our back four.
  • Upvote 1