You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

3 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

All this liver building stuff is akin to a young kid drawing on a moustache and pretending he's a man.  Where as us we are fucking Tom Sellick. 

I used to do that. I always wanted to be Jimmy Case so sat in the bath doing a Bubble Matey Moustache. And hoped when I grew up I'd have one just the same.

I offer this up as fact without prejudice, recrimination or apology.

• Upvote 8

Why is a fan base hardly shy of claiming things every man and his dog can tangibly see to be false, crying it in about a made-up stadium only theoretically having 52,000 seats?

Claim it’ll house everyone in Russia if you like lads, nobody is ever going to see the fucker to disprove it.

4 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

Why is a fan base hardly shy of claiming things every man and his dog can tangibly see to be false, crying it in about a made-up stadium only theoretically having 52,000 seats?

Claim it’ll house everyone in Russia if you like lads, nobody is ever going to see the fucker to disprove it.

The girlfriend who goes to another school is never average-looking.

• Upvote 1

The 52k figure has to be a right kick in the balls. All the love they send in the owners direction and he still doesn't understand the one thing they wanted from this. He just doesn't get them. Just 2000 more seats was all they needed.

55 minutes ago, No2 said:

The 52k figure has to be a right kick in the balls. All the love they send in the owners direction and he still doesn't understand the one thing they wanted from this. He just doesn't get them. Just 2000 more seats was all they needed.

This. Moshiri's only remit was 'bigger than Anfield' and he's now gone and spoilt it for them.

This is amazing. I would imagine Bitter Twitter would have preferences as follows:

1. A massive floating stadium with a launchpad to the moon and a dragon and a golden toilet and blue everything and a holographic Dixie Dean
  2. A stadium slightly bigger than the RS'

3. A stadium smaller than the RS'

Massive oversight from Moshy's boys: it's never going to be built so they could have promised them option 1 no bother. They could even have stretched credibility slightly less and offered option 2, and even that would have north Wales abuzz with lunatics like Esky stroking their chins and saying "good insight from the senior club, it'll fill every week and we'll stay true to our roots" but the subtext being "finally we'll put one over the RS."

Instead he's done the best thing from our end: he's going to tie a massive financial millstone round their neck and force them out of their ancestral hut to still end up in our shadow. Long live Red Moshy, I say.

• Upvote 1