You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

3 hours ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

There's plenty of blues like speedo mick, just like there's plenty of reds like him too. 

Unfortunately, it's the nasty minority that have spoiled it. They seem to want to turn the derby into arsenal v spurs or united v city.

Repped. I’ve been saying the same for years.

2 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Repped. I’ve been saying the same for years.

Maybe it's an age thing but most blues i know are of the speedo mick vintage...well maybe not that dedicated to raising money for charity! Just proper decent lads who love their club. The irony is that they would have been in their 20s and 30s when everton were the second best team in europe but they never would mention heysel as some kind of stick to beat us like the younger blues who probably don't even remember the 95' cup final.

17 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Not sure whether it's social media but I have had a lot of interaction and arguments with Evertonians for years but none of them ever seemed arsed about their "old" ground or being the senior club in the city. 

Maybe it's just a GOT and Esk obsession. 

They've been around longer than we have, but have still won much less, and that is something to boast about?

What a weird bunch.

22 minutes ago, Trumo said:

Time for the gif that keeps on giving.

hooligan.gif

BIG DIV SATIS NISI OFF PICKFORD!!!!

I want a fan cam to follow him every derby.  Whether he's in the ground or not.  Every derby!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Elite said:

So we've had Gary Mac's last minute winner from miles out.

Manes last minute winner.

Now this, there's probably more.

Today's was the best though, fucking comical stuff.

Rosenthal in 1992/93 at Anfield

McAllister in 2000/01 at the Pit

Kuyt in 2007/08 at the Pit

Mane in 2016/17 at the Pit

Origi in 2018/19 at Anfield

Are people in the media and in general starting to feel sorry for Everton? Because that's the only explanation I can muster for this narrative being built that they were robbed of a result. I mean, they were better than they usually are in this game, but you'd think they had dominated us the way people are talking. 

In reality: DtblbIpWwAAl0oM.jpg

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Are people in the media and in general starting to feel sorry for Everton? Because that's the only explanation I can muster for this narrative being built that they were robbed of a result. I mean, they were better than they usually are in this game, but you'd think they had dominated us the way people are talking. 

In reality: DtblbIpWwAAl0oM.jpg

They are plucky little Everton. Plucky, plucky, plucky. Ever so plucky.

DaveK busy starting fights in the Pickford thread over on GOT.

davek

Player Valuation: £70m

Pickford did nothing wrong - afterall, his save earlier cancelled out that catastrophe in the last second of the game. 

That's alright then. 

A gutting 1-0 loss to that 'kin lot can be rationalised now. He's a great keeper etc etc etc Just hope he bounces back for the equally massive game against Newcastle etc etc etc

17 minutes ago, Anubis said:

In reply to that Joe Anderson tweet...

Chris ‘Ginge’ Smith

Replying to
Ey Joe, my uncle said he went too school with your cousin. Is it true that you tried to finger your own auntie whilst she was asleep or is it a lie?

It's a blatant lie... she was awake.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Anubis said:

DaveK busy starting fights in the Pickford thread over on GOT.

davek

Player Valuation: £70m

Pickford did nothing wrong - afterall, his save earlier cancelled out that catastrophe in the last second of the game. 

That's alright then. 

A gutting 1-0 loss to that 'kin lot can be rationalised now. He's a great keeper etc etc etc Just hope he bounces back for the equally massive game against Newcastle etc etc etc

So they're up against Rafa next?

Oh God, please make it happen.