You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

5 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Bit small time that really. 

We would all be gutted if he was a Red. 

Nah this is small time

Can't imagine a red doing something like this, he only knocked this on the head around the first Haye fight because he wanted to boost the ppv numbers by getting the full scouse support instead of just the bloos.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Nah this is small time

Can't imagine a red doing something like this, he only knocked this on the head around the first Haye fight because he wanted to boost the ppv numbers by getting the full scouse support instead of just the bloos.

Was about to post this in response to the people saying it's small time. 

A grown man, a father, being filmed shouting at a structure. 

I am made up his got knocked out. Hes the epitome of Everton FC. All talk. 

• Upvote 1

I don't think it helped that every time he won a fight, Evertonians would celebrate like it was some sort of victory for their club. I don't think that ever went down well with us red's at all.

I mean you wouldn't see any reds trying to claim one of Liam Smith's wins as some sort of victory for LFC. Fucking strange breed them lot.

On the train into town yesterday and two grown fellas were talking about Aquilani and Benteke. Slagging them off, which I suppose is fair, they were shit but I had forgotten these two ever played for us, I was laughing with a mate that they would bring these two non-entities up in a discussion about us, the fella obviously heard what I was saying and as he got off the train he patted me on the shoulder and said "Have  blue day, lad, have a blue day"

Strange breed them lot. 

5 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Usyk probably has a Ukrainian supermodel girlfriend who he goes home and bangs every night while they go home and have fat mingers who wear EFC training gear.

Everton wives are known to keep their Lonsdale trabs on whilst they get scuttled.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Fuck Bellew. I'm chuffed that he got sparked.

Regarding the photo, do we have equal vitriol for their ex-managers etc? There's this banner from them. And the Sammy Lee stinking of piss one. I've never seen us with any banners etc about Kendall, Harvey, Catterick etc. They're a strange fucking bunch. 

xxxxxxx.jpg

That banner is mental! Kenny probably couldn’t care less though

I can't remember how I ended up on Everton's mailing list, but somehow I am - and somehow today I got an email inviting me to take part in the consultation for "The People's Project".

The email mentions that they got the land from Peel a year ago... and they are now starting consultation on what to do with it.  And their next big milestone is... more consultation, but on some actual designs, scheduled for summer next year.

This really is never going to happen.

https://www.peoples-project.co.uk/bramley-moore-dock/

This week we will be embarking on one of the most important processes in our 140-year history. 

Thursday 15 November marks the start of our formal public consultation, which will lead to the submission of planning applications for a new stadium at Bramley-Moore Dock and the chance to leave a positive lasting legacy at Goodison Park.

The formal public consultation is the second most important milestone for The People’s Project after securing the land from Peel (Land and Property) in November 2017. 

As an Evertonian your support is vital. We aim to demonstrate the backing for our proposals and show how the Club and entire city region can benefit from a new stadium at Bramley-Moore Dock and a legacy project at Goodison Park. Consultations like this are a required and important part of the process when making planning applications for large developments.

Thousands of Evertonians have already taken part in the engagement activities we have held and the feedback to the surveys and our workshops have helped form our 11 Key Principles for the development as well as shape Dan Meis’ thinking on stadium designs. This stage is different from the engagement to date - it will form part of the evidence required in our planning application, so it's important all Evertonians take part.

A second formal public consultation will be carried out in the summer of 2019 where we will consult on the proposed detailed designs for the stadium site and the outline of what our plans for Goodison Park will look like.

The People’s Project website contains information on the consultation activities and will be the place to visit in future to find out more about our plans at Bramley-Moore Dock and Goodison Park.

To share your views and support the Club’s ambition to move to a new stadium at Bramley-Moore Dock visit one of our public consultation locations across the city region. Click here to find the nearest location to you. If you are unable to attend The People’s Project public consultations in person you can get involved by visiting www.peoples-project.co.uk and filling in a consultation survey from 11am on Thursday 15 November.

Thank you for your continued support

Everton Football Club