You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I can't be the only one who can barely remember any wins for them since the Martinez era , but remain amazed that no matter how shite their results they never seem to go below mid-table. 

Best tenner I spend every season is putting it on our nutty neighbours to go down and then carrying the slip around with me whenever I am likely to be in their company. Raises enough fumes to double global warming forecasts.

• Upvote 9

2 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Talking to my blue neighbours on both sides yesterday, both say they’ve been unlucky and are desperate for a striker. I was class personified, no digs from me.

I know that hurt more.

My default mode is patronising them  , was with 3 of them at a quiz last week and told them not to worry about the likes of Watford starting well as they will fall away & if everything falls into place Everton should be no lower than 10th. Watching little pieces of them die was beautiful.

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, sir roger said:

My default mode is patronising them  , was with 3 of them at a quiz last week and told them not to worry about the likes of Watford starting well as they will fall away & if everything falls into place Everton should be no lower than 10th. Watching little pieces of them die was beautiful.

“ you’ll still get Europa League “

I seen a bit of the debate on Sky last night.  They had Merson and Sidwell on.  Most times I’ve seen it they seem to run out of things to say so just start talking even more shite than you would expect.  Sidwell actually said he thinks this could be the year that Everton get in the top 4 or at least top 6.  It makes you wonder do these cunts even watch football.

Time for some thrilling delusion...

Personally speaking, I think Keane, Gylfi, Bernard, Ricky, Pickford, Coleman, Lookman, McCarthy and Walcott are all quality and all are making it at CL teams.

I'd say, Pickford, Digne and Richarlison look good enough for champions league level consistent top 4 teams. Potentially Mina and Bernard could be added to the list which leaves us with 5 top 4 quality players.

The attitude from all of them (Mina im assuming) seems to be of an exemplary winning nature...

But, we need to add 6 more first 11 players, whether its those currently in the squad, on loan, or new signings...

2 hours ago, The Guest said:

I seen a bit of the debate on Sky last night.  They had Merson and Sidwell on.  Most times I’ve seen it they seem to run out of things to say so just start talking even more shite than you would expect.  Sidwell actually said he thinks this could be the year that Everton get in the top 4 or at least top 6.  It makes you wonder do these cunts even watch football.

You'd get more sense out of Mrs Merton and Sid Widell, than them two.

• Upvote 1

They've got some high regard for Jordan Pickford, like. He's a good goalkeeper, don't get me wrong - one of the better keepers in the league. But the way they include him on hypothetical "best in the league" or "good enough for champions" lists, it's like they think he's the ghost of Lev Yashin riding on the back of Hans Segers or something.

And Yerry "yet to kick a ball for Everton" Mina, the player who Barcelona couldn't wait to get shut of and would have sold to ANYONE, the only reason he didn't go to another CL club is because of his Duncan Ferguson duvet when he was a kid?

They never learn, even after the experience with club record goalscorer Nikica Jelavic, who carried on his glittering, Suarez-busting career at top clubs like Hull, Beijing Renhe and Guizhou Zhicheng.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Manny said:

They've got some high regard for Jordan Pickford, like. He's a good goalkeeper, don't get me wrong - one of the better keepers in the league. But the way they include him on hypothetical "best in the league" or "good enough for champions" lists, it's like they think he's the ghost of Lev Yashin riding on the back of Hans Segers or something.

And Yerry "yet to kick a ball for Everton" Mina, the player who Barcelona couldn't wait to get shut of and would have sold to ANYONE, the only reason he didn't go to another CL club is because of his Duncan Ferguson duvet when he was a kid?

They never learn, even after the experience with club record goalscorer Nikica Jelavic, who carried on his glittering, Suarez-busting career at top clubs like Hull, Beijing Renhe and Guizhou Zhicheng.

Is that a club or something you use to lower cholesterol?

What Everton players would get in our squad? 

Pickford second choice keeper?

Digne back up left back?

Zouma,or Mina fourth choice centre back?

Gueye midfield cover? Possibly Siggi?

Richarlson. Yes as a rotation player.

Coleman? Lookman?

who in our squad wouldn’t get in theirs? 

Moreno, Markovic?