You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

3 hours ago, Reacher said:

So a friend of mine does face painting at children's parties and she was telling me a fella went up with his kid and the kid wanted flames on his face. 

His dad chirped up, can you do the flames blue as red will clash with his outfit. She thought it was odd so asked one of his friends later and found out he was a massive bitter. 

Ironically, with a dad like that the kid's going to be red-faced for most of his life.

• Upvote 2

Looking forward to taking my kids to their footy in the morning.

There's a dad there who was beaming with pride when his 5 year old kid was kicking off and refusing to wear a red bib a couple of months back.  It'll be interesting to see if he brings him there again in the brand new PSG kit he was sporting last week.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Turkish Delight said:

Looking forward to taking my kids to their footy in the morning.

There's a dad there who was beaming with pride when his 5 year old kid was kicking off and refusing to wear a red bib a couple of months back.  It'll be interesting to see if he brings him there again in the brand new PSG kit he was sporting last week.

It's truly pathetic.

• Upvote 1

On 9/18/2018 at 8:25 PM, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

Just 'Bitter signalling.' They all try to outdo each other - that DaveK, catcherintherye and St Domingo, as well, are in competition to be the biggest bitter. The poisonous cult of Everton FC.

Latest from Davek

davek

davek

Player Valuation: £70m
Today at 10:33 AM
The BBC's latest anodyne description of what happened at Heysel:

"Thirty-nine fans were killed during the 1985 European Cup final between Liverpool and Juventus, after crowd trouble culminated in a surge by Liverpool supporters towards the Italian team's fans and people were crushed against a wall that then collapsed."

Just a surge....which culminated after crowd trouble...so "the surge" wasn't even part of that then. 

Oh, I see.

FFS, when will that event be accepted by all for what it was: mass murder.

14 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Latest from Davek

davek

davek

Today at 10:33 AM
The BBC's latest anodyne description of what happened at Heysel:

"Thirty-nine fans were killed during the 1985 European Cup final between Liverpool and Juventus, after crowd trouble culminated in a surge by Liverpool supporters towards the Italian team's fans and people were crushed against a wall that then collapsed."

Just a surge....which culminated after crowd trouble...so "the surge" wasn't even part of that then. 

Oh, I see.

FFS, when will that event be accepted by all for what it was: mass murder.

Mass Murder - Yes, Liverpool fans set out that day with the sole purpose to MURDER Juventus fans.

Honestly, what an absolute dickhead. Deserves a slap for coming out with that shite. This is why while they have people like him within their fan base, I wouldn't want them winning a raffle, nevermind anything else. In fact I hope they suffer continued misery following their club till the day they take their final breath.

• Upvote 1

Starting to lose it with this cunt now....................

davek

davek

Yesterday at 11:17 PM
New #6,512
I don't think their lead was that extreme, or if it was it was when Man City had games in hand.

This is the one big proof that the kopites infest media with total undeserved bias. It's filthy that they have so many pundits on so many channels that we even have to endure RS commentating on Everton games. They're not even in the biggest 4 clubs in the land: Chelsea, Arsenal, City & Utd all have more pedigree since the Prem came into being and thus deserve more presence in punditry boxes.

They've done nothing for decades. They maintained their public profile by exploiting a series of football disasters.

Controversial or not, they have. Flogging gear with references to Hillsborough? What would that be? Many of their fans jumping on everything as "an insult" to Hillsborough to shut down legitimate criticism. If that's not explitation I dont know what is.

They are known at least as much for a stadium disaster these days....in this country....two stadium disasters elsewhere. That's not being disrespectful to those who died btw, it's the very opposite of that.

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

I wouldn't trouble yourself over old Dave. Even his fellow Blueshite think he's a bad knobhead.

The amount of likes his posts get coupled with the fact he rarely, if ever, gets pulled up on his vitriol would contradict this. In fact I'd go so far to say that he says what a lot of them think. 

1 hour ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

The amount of likes his posts get coupled with the fact he rarely, if ever, gets pulled up on his vitriol would contradict this. In fact I'd go so far to say that he says what a lot of them think. 

That and the fact the mods who have been known to ban people for swearing, still haven't deleted what he's posted or banned him for it.

They're the first to cry on there when a red claims they've seen blues mimicking people getting crushed at derby games though.

Wankers.

I don’t know how you can get wound up by it.  That’s his intention.  Whether he actually genuinely believes the shite that he’s written there or not is irrelevant.  He’s writing it because he knows there will be reds reading it.  We’ve all met people/blues like him.  Just be happy in the knowledge what he comes out with is utter nonsense and he probably lives a pretty sad life.

And the media still keeps refering to it as the friendly derby. There is absolutely nothing friendly about them. Their hate is unbelievable. The bile, the constant reminder of the 96 getting crushed. How the hell can anyone take enjoyment in that, alot of blues lost family members. I wonder how they must think about their socalled fanbase. They really are despicable. Not living in Liverpool, but the few days over when at mathces, I really get the concensus that the main part of their fans feel and think this way. 

Their gene pool must be at an all time low, wonder if the alleged inbreeding amongst them have taken them to the brink of being knuckle draggers. Sad state of affairs in north Wales these days. They should have stuck to sheep.

2 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

I'm not a member so don't have access to their Liverpool thread. But on the Everton forum from all I've seen he's regarded as a bit of a joke.