You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

3 hours ago, Jennings said:

Did Everton have a goalkeeper in those days? Ian Rush seemed to be able to put the ball wherever the keeper wasn't and that's the secret to being a top goalscorer.

Now if only someone would tell that to Solanke and Origi...

Some shite in the echo about how they have the most lethal striker in league...

Never mind how shite they are and how they just got dicked at home by a team who had lost 4 on the bounce....knock up a piece about having the most clinical striker in league.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/everton-posses-most-clinical-finisher-15165150

1 hour ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Did Everton have a goalkeeper in those days? Ian Rush seemed to be able to put the ball wherever the keeper wasn't and that's the secret to being a top goalscorer.

Now if only someone would tell that to Solanke and Origi...

Did they what?

Only for big Nev, Rush would have about 20 more goals on his tally for LFC.

• Upvote 1

(Much obliged to Jennings for his Twitter tutorial)

• Upvote 2

Fuck, I didn’t realise we were in such a mess. Steve0 knows.......................

Steve0

Steve0

Player Valuation: £35m
Today at 11:49 AM
New #6,143
Thing is all their players are at pretty much peak age and they've got poor depth. Last year was their big chance really. But next year is absolutely their last chance with this crop. Salah, Mane, Firmino will all be on the decline, Fabinho not good enough (like i said he wasn't) , Keita looking limited (like i said he was), Klopp got lucky with Mohammed Ricketts season in a lifetime but this year could be testing.

Lose tonight and i think we could see a mini-collapse.

Salah will be pretty much 28 by the end of next season, same with Mane and Firmino. Players like that tend to peak at 25/26....very few actually improve.
Not really arsed about their defence as it isn't really that great and Allison always has an error in him.

They're where they are because of the front 3 really, lose one of them and it's game over. The fact they're all about the same age and statistically likely to have gone over the hill already then it isn't looking good.

Spunked all their cash on the hopeless Fabinho and Keita (I tried to tell people) and hundreds of millions of pounds in debt...it's a very worrying time for a Liverpool fan if they do anything other than concentrate on the absolute present.

Then there's Milner over 30, Henderson, Lovren VVD, Wijnaldum and Lallana all approaching or already past 30. Set to lose four big players on frees at the end of the season, with four more big players to tie down by the end of next season. It's all a bit of a mess tbh. It's a shame. 

I've said it before but i don't think FSG have really got to grips with how football works, it's nothing like baseball and i think the penny's dropped hence their desperate scramble to find someone to buy the club. No takers though, which has go to set alarm bells ringing for any Liverpool fan.

3 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Fuck, I didn’t realise we were in such a mess. Steve0 knows.......................

Steve0

Steve0

Player Valuation: £35m
Today at 11:49 AM
New #6,143
Thing is all their players are at pretty much peak age and they've got poor depth. Last year was their big chance really. But next year is absolutely their last chance with this crop. Salah, Mane, Firmino will all be on the decline, Fabinho not good enough (like i said he wasn't) , Keita looking limited (like i said he was), Klopp got lucky with Mohammed Ricketts season in a lifetime but this year could be testing.

Lose tonight and i think we could see a mini-collapse.

Salah will be pretty much 28 by the end of next season, same with Mane and Firmino. Players like that tend to peak at 25/26....very few actually improve.
Not really arsed about their defence as it isn't really that great and Allison always has an error in him.

They're where they are because of the front 3 really, lose one of them and it's game over. The fact they're all about the same age and statistically likely to have gone over the hill already then it isn't looking good.

Spunked all their cash on the hopeless Fabinho and Keita (I tried to tell people) and hundreds of millions of pounds in debt...it's a very worrying time for a Liverpool fan if they do anything other than concentrate on the absolute present.

Then there's Milner over 30, Henderson, Lovren VVD, Wijnaldum and Lallana all approaching or already past 30. Set to lose four big players on frees at the end of the season, with four more big players to tie down by the end of next season. It's all a bit of a mess tbh. It's a shame. 

I've said it before but i don't think FSG have really got to grips with how football works, it's nothing like baseball and i think the penny's dropped hence their desperate scramble to find someone to buy the club. No takers though, which has go to set alarm bells ringing for any Liverpool fan.

This lad is either a red on a wind up or is completely mentally ill.