You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

If it stays like this can someone please do one of these with Silva to big Sam, then continue the bottom one to do sam - red Ron - bobby - Moyes for me to send to work Bloo? 

Here's the Silva/Allardyce bit...got bored at this point and went to play CSGO. Nerds gonna nerd.

pd.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 11

10 minutes ago, Elite said:

Everton fans want to play great attacking football and win games. To do that you need very good players, which they don't have. They will always finish higher up the table with the Fat Sam and Moyes' of the world but they think they are better than that.

According to them we don't have good players yet we somehow manage to play great football..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

According to them we don't have good players yet we somehow manage to play great football..

Considering we are 9 points ahead of them after just 5 , yes 5 matches you would think they would shut up for a while wouldn't you , but they can't help themselves.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

This made me laugh

We were in the top 6 with players like Arteta Pienaar Cahill Yakubu Lescott Fellaini peak Baines and Jags. The likes of Gueye Schneiderlin Siggurdson DCL Kenny Tosun Niasse Keane Holgate are nowhere near that standard and so are rightly stranded in mid table.

Yeah top 6 in the days when there was a top 4 and City had not been financially doped and Spurs still just a no mark cup run team

Is it wrong to laugh hard...

Vegas Toffee Girl

Player Valuation: £150k
I don't hate the team, I love the team. Been a fan since 2011, so not anywhere near as many years as most of you. I'm at a point again this season where I don't want to watch them anymore. Between the poor footballing and the blatant ref bias against us in every match, it's made the games almost unwatchable for me. 

I'm not giving up on the club, but I don't want to be depressed every weekend either. Last season after a while I stopped watching Everton games and only watched La Liga games, but checked up on Everton scores, etc. through the forums. COYB
  • Upvote 1