You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

They've had their home tie against in the league cup pushed back a week as they can't play same day as us. Both ourselves and chavs are in Europe, and they aren't, that week so our bloo neighbours had to accommodate us. More red shite conspiracy at work. Fat Joe will surely protest to all and sundry

We’re such a lucky team.......

ToffeeDan

Player Valuation: £70m

Yesterday at 7:55 PM#5,835

Belgrade fans banned from the pit. I would still expect a few to travel over, though.

The list of Good Fortune for The PLUS (Premier League's Unluckiest Side) gets bigger and bigger..

West Ham dodgy offsides, dodgy pens and red cards at Palace, Vardy ban, KDB injury, dodgy goal against City.. PSG injuries.. now this.

I know they live in their own little world but how the fuck can that be part of some conspiracy for us ?

They are pathetic, when you point out they are pathetic, they call us bitter. 

I once had a "discussion" with one, with me saying "say Liverpool football club", obviously he was unable to say this phrase. However, me saying "Everton football club" and knowing he couldn't say our name proved I am bitter and obsessed. 

The thing is that even if one of these billionaires takes over success is not a formality. A club like Everton can’t just attract top players. They’d have to pay wildly over the top fees and wages to get them in even if they would go there at all. Even with the money city had it took them years of basically just throwing money down the drain to slowly climb the table. They had to pay Yaya Toure 250k a week when that wage was unheard of and he wasn’t the name everyone knows today.

With the way fees and wages are now you would be talking about them paying 100m+ minimum for nearly every top player they would want and wages of 500/600k a week. It’s just not happening.

I got sent a vid of an Asian lad getting married, looked the deal and him and his wife are singing YNWA in the middle of the dance floor with all their families around singing. Now, am not gonna judge, but if the lad and his missus want to do it, then let them, its their wedding. So am in the boozer and me bitter mates and associates have all sent me this vid and I get into a debate/argument in the boozer about it and this is how it goes, with an 'associate' of theres, shall we say...

Him: You've got loads of P's(you know the word) supporting you

Me: It just shows the global impact we have

Him; Ye but your have loads

Me: Everyone has loads of fans from all over, whats your point

Him: But you have loads 

Me: Is this going to turn into a 7 versus 6 minute abs debate or are you going to stop being a mong

Him: what are you on about

Me:Who cares about colour or where fans are from, it doesn't matter

Him: ye, but you have loads

Me: 6 minute abs is the future then lad

Him: What are you on about?

Me: Thats exactly what I've been thinking. Fuck off.

Him: You're just jealous

Me: What do you think about 5 minute abs?

Him: You're all fuckin weirdo's kopites

Me: Yep, it's all this diversity and 5 minutes abs we do

Him: *leaves the table*

They are without doubt, the thickest, most inane, bellends I have the utter fucking misfortune to have to call them, as a city rival. They're all thick as fuck and deserve every single ounce of despair, defeat and heartache, football can throw at them. 

• Upvote 5

I got sent a vid of an Asian lad getting married, looked the deal and him and his wife are singing YNWA in the middle of the dance floor with all their families around singing. Now, am not gonna judge, but if the lad and his missus want to do it, then let them, its their wedding. So am in the boozer and me bitter mates and associates have all sent me this vid and I get into a debate/argument in the boozer about it and this is how it goes, with an 'associate' of theres, shall we say...

Him: You've got loads of P's(you know the word) supporting you

Me: It just shows the global impact we have

Him; Ye but your have loads

Me: Everyone has loads of fans from all over, whats your point

Him: But you have loads 

Me: Is this going to turn into a 7 versus 6 minute abs debate or are you going to stop being a mong

Him: what are you on about

Me:Who cares about colour or where fans are from, it doesn't matter

Him: ye, but you have loads

Me: 6 minute abs is the future then lad

Him: What are you on about?

Me: Thats exactly what I've been thinking. Fuck off.

Him: You're just jealous

Me: What do you think about 5 minute abs?

Him: You're all fuckin weirdo's kopites

Me: Yep, it's all this diversity and 5 minutes abs we do

Him: *leaves the table*

They are without doubt, the thickest, most inane, bellends I have the utter fucking misfortune to have to call them, as a city rival. They're all thick as fuck and deserve every single ounce of despair, defeat and heartache, football can throw at them. 

I hate them.

I didn't used to. I used to have a soft spot for them a long, long time ago. Not now though. I'm just tired of the shit they spout. It's their fucking fault the Merseyside derby is no longer unique as well. And never let them tell you it's both set's of fanbases that have ruined it either. Because it isn't. It's now as hateful and spiteful as the rest of the big city derbies around the world now. And we've got them to thank for that. Social media certainly hasn't helped in all of this either. Twitter especially. It's just an extended platform to spew their absolute bitterness and bile. Honestly, I can't stand them anymore.

• Upvote 1