You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I like them Rhylians, they are the perfect gift for a laugh. I want a sportpesa trophy, all real clubs have one. 

They'll parade it open bus and everything along with a dvd of them winning a derby in 1645.

Ofcourse they have to win it first. 

• Upvote 1

I'm going to get a Gor Mahia shirt (I might even get the full kit) and wear it when they play the Bloos in the SportPesa Trophy. Do you think the game will be live on Sky? what with it being so historic. Would be funny as fuck if they lost but I would of course never mention it.

• Upvote 1

What the fuck is this shit? 

"While in Tanzania the Blues, alongside SportPesa, won hearts and minds in the region when they participated in a range of promotional and charitable activities."

Shock and awe. 

Fuck me, they really have a complex. The paranoid fuckers. Why are they so persecuted?

Saint Domingo

Player Valuation: £70m

Today at 9:08 PM#924

The sweet sweet tears of pundit envy have already started flowing, the surest indicator that an Everton player is anygood is when the pundits get riled by them. See Lukaku when we were an affront to the game for loaning him.

chrismpw

Player Valuation: £35m

Today at 9:34 PM#931

*typical sky media pundit

4 weeks ago : 40m what a waste of money by plucky little Everton

Today : it's only fair for his career that, in January, Everton should let him to to man u/rs/citteh/cocky London club

TheBigIguana

Player Valuation: £25m

Today at 9:42 PM

See Lukaku when we were an affront to the game for loaning him.

One of the greatest seasons of media nonsense you'll ever see. Actual articles proclaiming Everton shouldn't be allowed to finish in a Champions League spot because loan players contributed. If only we had finished the job

Imagine no Collina

It's easy if you try

Big Dunc scoring

Then we win the tie

Imagine all the people, building a stadium

You may say I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one

I hope some day you'll join us

And the world will be as AAAAAANDBALLLLLLLLLL!

Attention to detail perfect; changing “live” to “be” in the penultimate line.

They’d never have their chant polluted by a word including part of our name.