You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Toffedan doesn’t understand why, given our UEFA coefficient is tied with Schalke and Kiev, why we have spawned an extra point out of ‘somewhere’ for last seasons campaign, just for like, y’know, getting to the Final! Oh and Benfica, oviously with Uefa Redshite bias, have got Benfica playing the 2nd leg away in Greece. It’s amazing some of the stuff they find out about us. I sometimes find GOT more efficient for news, gossip, basic info about us, than even on here.

ToffeeDan

Player Valuation: £70m

17 minutes ago#5,024

Champions League news.. and, no doubt, all the Kopites will be glued to the outcome of the Benfica - PAOK Champions League qualifier tie. Benfica are seeded to progress (into Pot 2, holding a higher coefficient than YKW). Naturally though, if they fail, The Spawny Kopites will benefit to the tune of a Pot 2 place.. I need hardly tell you that Benfica have the tricky second leg away in Greece nor indeed that, tied with Dinamo Kyiv and Schalke04 they spawn the higher ranking based on last season's results (i.e. an extra ranking point somewhere in their campaign). All this means they are bound to face Lokomotiv Moscow, Victoria Plzen and Videoton in the Group Stages as opposed to Barca, Napoli and a tricky trip to Galatasaray (for example).

That's mad. They know the runners and riders for every match so they can shape it into a conspiracy.

Does anyone honestly believe evertonians would give a fuck if theyre owned by an alleged murdering gangster/drug dealing rapist. Well according to Craig Murray he is anyway.

I'm pretty sure I'm not misremembering this, but wasn't there widespread unease years ago when Thaksin Shinawatra was linked with buying us (before he went to Citeh) because he's a kleptocratic despot with a dodgy human rights record?

Toffedan doesn’t understand why, given our UEFA coefficient is tied with Schalke and Kiev, why we have spawned an extra point out of ‘somewhere’ for last seasons campaign, just for like, y’know, getting to the Final! Oh and Benfica, oviously with Uefa Redshite bias, have got Benfica playing the 2nd leg away in Greece. It’s amazing some of the stuff they find out about us. I sometimes find GOT more efficient for news, gossip, basic info about us, than even on here.

ToffeeDan

Player Valuation: £70m

17 minutes ago#5,024

Champions League news.. and, no doubt, all the Kopites will be glued to the outcome of the Benfica - PAOK Champions League qualifier tie. Benfica are seeded to progress (into Pot 2, holding a higher coefficient than YKW). Naturally though, if they fail, The Spawny Kopites will benefit to the tune of a Pot 2 place.. I need hardly tell you that Benfica have the tricky second leg away in Greece nor indeed that, tied with Dinamo Kyiv and Schalke04 they spawn the higher ranking based on last season's results (i.e. an extra ranking point somewhere in their campaign). All this means they are bound to face Lokomotiv Moscow, Victoria Plzen and Videoton in the Group Stages as opposed to Barca, Napoli and a tricky trip to Galatasaray (for example).

Never mind any other club, I couldn't be arsed putting that much work into finding out who Liverpool might face.  The draw will come out the way it comes out; whoever is in our group, we'll have to beat them. That's all there is to it.

ToffeeDan is a weird cat.