You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

The banks of the Royal Blue Mersey? The Echo need to get rid of Prentice, he's a joke.

Also, the corporate big talk from Everton is cringeworthy.

It’s like the spoiled brat of the family - everybody’s got to say how good and clever he is or he’ll kick off with a tantrum.

The banks of the Royal Blue Mersey? The Echo need to get rid of Prentice, he's a joke.

Also, the corporate big talk from Everton is cringeworthy.

A 'friend' works at a small printers who do small numbers but high end print runs for them. The whoring of the club for investors if it ever come out would cause murder. Some runs have a guard standing over them so no copies or photographs are taken. Its like North Korea in there apparently when they're doing 'one of those' runs. 

Corporate big talk for them is akin to me trying to buy the Old Kent road in Monopoly.  

A 'friend' works at a small printers who do small numbers but high end print runs for them. The whoring of the club for investors if it ever come out would cause murder. Some runs have a guard standing over them so no copies or photographs are taken. Its like North Korea in there apparently when they're doing 'one of those' runs. 

Corporate big talk for them is akin to me trying to buy the Old Kent road in Monopoly.

My cousins firm use to do printing for them and us. Owned it infact.

They've got the stink of Aston Villa on them.

It could be 2019 or it could be 2020, but it's definitely coming soon.

I don't know tbh. They were absolutely fucking woeful last season and they still managed to finish in the top half (I think). They looked like the worst team in the league for periods of the season. I still don't understand how they got so many points.

Everton's 1891 league winners' medal looks like a sheriff's badge!Medala.jpgNil Stetsons Nisi Hired Gun

Technically that's our title. The company known as EFC changed its name to LFC in 1892. They were evicted and went off and set up a new entity. They didn't exist before 1892.

I love the way the red echo are dredging every possible angle for positives on the Digne deal ( who may be a good signing )

Big story now highlighting how many high calibre teammates he has had at all his previous clubs and saying things like “ judging by the company he keeps, he’ll be a great signing

Seem to be pinning their hopes on this @EFC_Insider account on Twitter, although I'm sure one of them has debunked the latest tweet about Silva wanting Rojo on the Rojo thread, by pointing out Silva and Rojo were ships that passed in the night and never worked together.

I love the way the red echo are dredging every possible angle for positives on the Digne deal ( who may be a good signing )

Big story now highlighting how many high calibre teammates he has had at all his previous clubs and saying things like “ judging by the company he keeps, he’ll be a great signing

But he didn’t get many games in that famous company did he?

Don’t know much about Digne as a player but I remember he was caught up in the Barcelona bombings last year and got stuck in with first aid and comforting the victims which is probably a bit more important than his inexplicable error in going to the other club in Liverpool.

Don’t know much about Digne as a player but I remember he was caught up in the Barcelona bombings last year and got stuck in with first aid and comforting the victims which is probably a bit more important than his inexplicable error in going to the other club in Liverpool.

He went out on the streets with water, blankets and other supplies, makes him a top bloke if nothing else.

Not his fault he’s joining Everton, by all accounts, he held out for as long as he could for another club.