You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

WTF is the ‘Everton Essence’? Bullshit if you ask me. ‘We do the right things’ eh? More corporate bollocks....what is it exactly that they do right? And by implication, others don’t? Actually, forget it I can imagine an interminable, circular and delusional diatribe....

WTF is the ‘Everton Essence’? Bullshit if you ask me. ‘We do the right things’ eh? More corporate bollocks....what is it exactly that they do right? And by implication, others don’t? Actually, forget it I can imagine an interminable, circular and delusional diatribe....

If the essence eventually gets to Bramley Moore it may improve the smell.

The Baxendale Trollope and her " introducing billions of fans to the waterfront " had me choking earlier. Of course a world heritage site nearly lost through building plans needs selling by the city's second team.

L'eau de shite perhaps?

Everton fans should be very worried ahead of Premier League season, says Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher

The former Reds defender suggests Toffees boss Marco Silva desperately needs two new centre-backs before the transfer window closes

EXCLUSIVE

By Sean O'Brien

30th July 2018, 12:16 pm

Updated: 30th July 2018, 3:13 pm

Everton’s current group of players simply aren’t good enough for a club of its stature, according to Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher.

The Toffees have lost four-straight pre-season games, including heavy defeats to Blackburn Rovers and French side Rennes.

Carragher, who made 737 appearances for Merseyside rivals Liverpool, suggests that Everton fans are right to be concerned heading into the new season.

“It’s a little bit worrying for Everton now,” he told talkSPORT.

“A big problem for them is that there have been so many managers.

“There’s a lot of people who are not good enough that are playing for Everton. They are one of the top clubs in the country, they should always be challenging for European places and they look miles away at the moment.

“It’s worrying, really worrying.”

Everton paid £50million for Richarlison

Everton’s summer business has only seen them bring one player to the club, £50million Richarlison from Watford, but Carragher believes there is one area in particular that the Toffees must strengthen.

“We were talking about Liverpool maybe needing a centre-back, I think Everton need two,” he added.

“It’s not easy going out there and getting centre-backs at the moment. I look at the centre-backs and I really worry.

Carragher believes Everton need a new set of centre-backs

“Yes you’ve got Jordan Pickford, but he’s going to Chelsea for £70million!” he said jokingly.

“The only positive thing for an Evertonian would be that the results have been so poor, it will force the club into doing a lot of business in the next ten days.”

https://talksport.com/football/405468/everton-premier-league-liverpool-jamie-carragher/amp/

It's a bad situation for them right now in the transfer market. They aren't attractive to very good players so they have to settle for decent Premier League players from the smaller clubs and they're getting fleeced in the process.

And they used to be actually good at scouting and finding bargains but that's gone down the drain now.

We mostly avoided football but:

Showed me a picture of Mo Salah holding a coffee cup with the caption "Mo Salah with a cup"

Richarlison will look like a bargain at 50m, when he's seen some of his touches in the pre season games "you can just sense his class"

Allison has only had one good season and we've been "done up like a kipper" by Roma

Conversely, Pickford, who has had one good season is worth at least £100m if Chelsea want him

Digne to be the best bargain of the last 10 years

Maybe this is the season he's prepared to take that 50p-a-point bet.

Maybe.

They must have a couple of people trapped in a cellar since 1985 coming up with these slogans. Every now and then Bill and Moshiri open the door and keep telling them Everton are amazing and have won 32 European Cups without resorting to cheating or getting any yellow cards. Plus the redshite have just become everything alien to the game and are big sellouts.

Everton's 1891 league winners' medal looks like a sheriff's badge!

Medala.jpg

Nil Stetsons Nisi Hired Gun

If I’m not mistaken - doesn’t Roger Mellies Profanisaurus say that a ‘Rusty Sheriff’s Badge’ is a term to describe an arsehole? Seems appropriate

They need to feel superior somehow, and seeing as their team is shite they come up with this nonsensical bollocks.

We do the right things.

We go the game.

1 of us is worth 10 of them.

Born not manufactured.

First club with central heating.

It's all the same shite, trying to drum up something resembling patriotism so the fans can have something to distract themselves from the empty trophy cabinets.

They need to feel superior somehow, and seeing as their team is shite they come up with this nonsensical bollocks.

We do the right things.

We go the game.

1 of us is worth 10 of them.

Born not manufactured.

First club with central heating.

It's all the same shite, trying to drum up something resembling patriotism so the fans can have something to distract themselves from the empty trophy cabinets.

Think you’re right - it’s been a couple of decades since they’ve come close to us in either derbies or over the course of a season - it’s been a period of perpetual ‘second’. So I guess you would dig as much as you could to come ‘first’ in something else. And especially where those other things are non-quantifiable or measurable.

I love the way the sad cunts have retrospectively claimed the Liver bird as their "real" badge. Despite loads of them having the lock up tattooed everywhere on their bodies and always as a profile picture on Faceaids. Genuinely never heard of this until they started going on about their new stadium and moving their offices to the Liver building.

When LFC got told they couldn't copyright it by the local council about ten years ago they never piped up about it.

Also the shit car stickers they had a while back where an Evertonian pisses on a Liverpool bird. Why would they piss on their original badge if they, as they always like to tell everyone "know their history"?

I love the way the sad cunts have retrospectively claimed the Liver bird as their "real" badge. Despite loads of them having the lock up tattooed everywhere on their bodies and always as a profile picture on Faceaids. Genuinely never heard of this until they started going on about their new stadium and moving their offices to the Liver building.

When LFC got told they couldn't copyright it by the local council about ten years ago they never piped up about it.

Also the shit car stickers they had a while back where an Evertonian pisses on a Liverpool bird. Why would they piss on their original badge if they, as they always like to tell everyone "know their history"?

They’re the football equivalent of Donald Trump. Carp on about fake news, dish loads of inane shite out themselves and deny everything when called out on the probity of their outlandish claims. Ironically one of their snide, spiteful digs at LFC is that we’re ashamed of nothing. If that’s the case we come a poor second to them in that regard - about the only thing that we do

• Upvote 1

They have a wooden antiquated stadium. A pie in the sky never to happen bullshit new stadium they are in the process of backing out of because they have no dosh. CW games was their only hope, now is operation blame someone, us, as you know.

A team full of mediocrity coming at a high cost in fees and wages. They're still paying top dollar to attract average and cannot sell their shite. They're all going for buttons, those they can sell.

Moshiri is s shyster interested solely in TV money and any other deals fat arse puts in front of him.

Stadium is finished and most sane blues know it. Liver Buildings owned? another deal begged in on for one floor, that's one floor.

No amount of Bsnks of the Royal Blue Mersey, original City Club, we had the Liverbird first type soundbytes change the fact nobody knows them. A paranoid Parochial club with simultaneous delusions a grandeur and inferiority.

They thought they got a Sugar Daddy, they got fuck all. The Council bends over backwards for them, Finch Farm especially. Shower of shysters wanting it all for nothing. The bum a ground club they should be called. Forever in our shadow. We are the Peerless Club. Copyright me.

And breath.

• Upvote 2

They have a wooden antiquated stadium. A pie in the sky never to happen bullshit new stadium they are in the process of backing out of because they have no dosh. CW games was their only hope, now is operation blame someone, us, as you know.

A team full of mediocrity coming at a high cost in fees and wages. They're still paying top dollar to attract average and cannot sell their shite. They're all going for buttons, those they can sell.

Moshiri is s shyster interested solely in TV money and any other deals fat arse puts in front of him.

Stadium is finished and most sane blues know it. Liver Buildings owned? another deal begged in on for one floor, that's one floor.

No amount of Bsnks of the Royal Blue Mersey, original City Club, we had the Liverbird first type soundbytes change the fact nobody knows them. A paranoid Parochial club with simultaneous delusions a grandeur and inferiority.

They thought they got a Sugar Daddy, they got fuck all. The Council bends over backwards for them, Finch Farm especially. Shower of shysters wanting it all for nothing. The bum a ground club they should be called. Forever in our shadow. We are the Peerless Club. Copyright me.

And breath.

Never been s more exciting time to be a Blue for s very long time. What are you on about?

He wants his own Prem team, was happy to takeover Arsenal with Moshiri as his equal partner, as soon as he sells those Arsenal shares it will not be long before he buys in officially.

I’m astonished the amount of nay sayers who can’t see what’s going on here.

I'm not astonished, I can understand because it's what we've wanted for a long time and there have been a few false dawns. It's happening though, I've never been more certain. Everything about the club, the way it's been run (like a corner shop) is changing to meet the demands of a top premiership club in the new era.

Money is being spent on players and we're not just waiting until we sell our top players. We have a great manager now and he will be given time. We don't have the Europa which will give us a real advantage this season on many other teams. Ultimately we want to be competing in Europe of course but we need time to build a decent squad that can cope with both demands. Usmanov will I believe ensure we get that.

It's probably the most exciting time to be a blue for a very long time. Just go back a few months, look at how things have changed