You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Don't we have a different ladies kit ? 

I ordered a new first team shirt for a relation in Oz a month or two back & I am sure there was a ladies shirt with a different sponsor on it on the website.

The LFC ladies DO have their own kit sponsor - Avon cosmetics. Nail Polish Nisi Optimum.

• Upvote 1

Living away from home, i find myself listening to Everton podcasts as well as our ones. I think it's missing the accent as much as the hilarious delusion.

The Blue room podcast have done 7 transfer roundup shows to discuss Evertons summer business. I'd highly recommend. Started out with hope, talking about how Brandts had come in and how well connected he was, talking about people like Lozano choosing them at the start of the weekend. Following on from comments off their chief exec or something about selling before buying, they had a few episodes trying to justify why this didn't mean they had to sell to buy and how they were still rich, before the last one is the crushing realisation that they are still Everton and no fucker wants to go there and they havemt got a bean to their name.

Deffo five star rating on itunes

Breaking: Everton are close to signing Richarlison from Watford in a transfer which could be worth up to £50million. #EFC

Fucking hell I Slag Markovic off last night and 2 minutes later he scores. Then I laugh at the Blueshite for being skint now this.

Liverpool are useless twats and I bet we will never buy Mbappé next season.

£50m for Richarlison....ha

Our records for Gk and CB are going to be absolutely smashed in the coming seasons when you see average players going for that much.   That's 100m on him and siggy and neither have ever looked anything above mid table standard.

I'll be bored soon enough and disappear into the reeds. Their servers work though, so that's handy.

I've decided I'd rather just be polite and settle in, so I can call them twats when they jump in with the murderers shit as they love to, but the stadium thread doesn't need any stirring up, they're well and truly despondent on that issue now.

Are you Rednotlikelytopost ? You’ve been provoked a few times if I recall? A few nasty pieces of work on there. Its better staying undercover and tapping into the unfounded optimism over untouchable potential signings and remarking how big a club they are. They lap it up. Amuses me more than it probably should.

Are you Rednotlikelytopost ? You’ve been provoked a few times if I recall? A few nasty pieces of work on there. Its better staying undercover and tapping into the unfounded optimism over untouchable potential signings and remarking how big a club they are. They lap it up. Amuses me more than it probably should.

Who are you on there?

Breaking: Everton are close to signing Richarlison from Watford in a transfer which could be worth up to £50million. #EFC

Fucking hell I Slag Markovic off last night and 2 minutes later he scores. Then I laugh at the Blueshite for being skint now this.

Liverpool are useless twats and I bet we will never buy Mbappé next season.

Wow.  You are amazing.

First-year Liverpool player Fabinho has joked that he will "try slowly to convince" former Monaco teammate Kylian Mbappe to swap Paris for Merseyside.

Fabinho, 24, and Mbappe both played for Monaco before the former signed for Liverpool and the latter moved to Paris Saint-Germain.

And the Brazilian told reporters about the newly minted World Cup winner with France: "Kylian Mbappe sent me a text message congratulating me for coming to Liverpool.

"Unfortunately I have not had a chance to congratulate him for what he did during this World Cup.

"What France did was fantastic. What Mbappe did in two years of professional football is amazing. He is a phenomenon and needs to be congratulated, and as soon as I have the chance I will.

"He has already said for this season he will remain at PSG, but I will try slowly to convince him to come over."

Fabinho is joined at Anfield this season by fellow newcomers Naby Keita, Xherdan Shaqiri and goalkeeper Allison, who completed his move to Liverpool on Thursday in a record deal for a goalkeeper.

Liverpool finished the previous campaign in fourth place, 25 points adrift of winner Manchester City, but Fabinho believes the new additions can help Jurgen Klopp's team push for the title in 2018-19.

"I believe so," he said. "I believe we have a very good team and we will be able to fight for the title.

"I understand we have excellent players. We have an excellent manager. I understand also that City are the champions and last season they produced excellent football.

"We will do our best to get the title from them and make everyone happy here."

in the same vein as a bloo taxi driver im thinking that Brandt is at loggerheads with Silva.

Silva has demanded he can bring in his former player for 50ml, Brandt feels this is very overpriced and could bring in more quality players from Holland and France for cheaper fees but Silva has pulled rank and Brandt has no power

I am. And there are. It absolutely doesn’t get near to bothering me though, partly because I don’t really know many evertonians and don’t live in the city, so I can just ignore it.

As soon as the season starts I’ll go back to lurking, but for now, it’s actually slightly more interesting on their Liverpool thread than on here!