You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

What would posess a team to win a friendly 22-0? Ive always thought a team with Pele, Maradona, Cruyff & Messi would still only beat a pub team 10-0 because the application just Wouldn't be there even in a competitive match, Everton must have gone full on the whole game, still trying to work out if this is admirable or pathetic

What would posess a team to win a friendly 22-0? Ive always thought a team with Pele, Maradona, Cruyff & Messi would still only beat a pub team 10-0 because the application just Wouldn't be there even in a competitive match, Everton must have gone full on the whole game, still trying to work out if this is admirable or pathetic

Watch that highlights clip further up the page. I reckon an over 50’s side made up of fat cunts off here would have enough to beat that lot.

They’d hammer the Austrian side as well.

• Upvote 5

Austrian 7th tier has to be equivalent to a Sunday league team, all jokes aside.

I've just googled the English 7th tier.  Locally, we're talking about the Northern Premier League Premier Division; the division that Marine and Warrington Town play in.

So, just as (for example) Red Bull Salzburg and Sturm Graz are some way off the two Manc clubs, we can expect these 22-0 bums to be that far off Marine and Warrington Town.

I genuinely don't see the point of this fixture.  Pre-season, you want to start small and build up, until you're ready for the real kick-off.  But, fuck me!  There's small and there's sub-atomic!

Yeah,that's English 7th tier. Football is still at a high enough level at that. Imagine what the level is like in the lower lower lower Austrian leagues. Most of Europe doesn't count the leagues below 2nd tier.

But, let them have it. Open top bus parade to poo camp being organised as we speak

I hold my hand up , I'm a bit old school where pre-season is concerned. I was quite happy beating teams of waiters 13-0 and reading about it in the Echo 2 days later. Seems a bit odd to be playing City, United , Dortmund before the season even starts.

Twenty two nil against ATV Irdning.

You should have heard the blue noses sing.

Are you so blind that you cannot see.

That we're going to win everything.

I say free, free, free half season tickets.....

We battered the team of ATV.

Twenty two goals it was a bit barmy.

The keeper was blind he could hardly see.

No one was there so you could easily here.

Free, free, free half season tickets.....

• Upvote 1