You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Was at their ground yesterday and was surprised how dated their executive boxes are. Very small and only 15 of them with old leather seats outside. The Echo reported that they earn only 14m a year from hospitality whereas we made an extra 12m a year once the new stand was built and in a season without European football.

Was at their ground yesterday and was surprised how dated their executive boxes are. Very small and only 15 of them with old leather seats outside. The Echo reported that they earn only 14m a year from hospitality whereas we made an extra 12m a year once the new stand was built and in a season without European football.

But the new ground lad. 

Steve0 has spoken

Obviously Madrid are going to smash them but the rs could shell out to bribe another set of officials.

They should switch the officials at the last minute to eliminate the only chance they have.

Liverpool couldn't beat us in two league games, united dominated them, spurs battered them at Wembley and were better side at the pit, couldn't beat Seville in two attempts, would've been knocked out by citeh if officials had done their job, nearly bottled it against Roma and got a few choice decisions in those games as well, only time tjry played arsenals first team they needed coutinho to rescue a draw, lost tamely to Chelsea and couldn't beat them at home.

They finished 4th due to a pacy winger having a purple patch. They are very much the inferior team. Madrid are an absolutely insane price. It's the benefit of delusional kopites betting on their team.

Going to back Madrid to win

Another thing. They're getting way too giddy, united fans weren't this excited in 99.

At the end of the day its just a cup competition albeit the most prestigious one. The league shows they're still way behind, especially as the only reasons they were as close as they were was a genius they've since sold and a pacey winger having an unrepeatably good season.

Given their growing debt and a team heavily reliant on one player they are heading for a very very heavy fall.

Pacey Mo is about have his wages more than doubled. His form leaves him and the RS are stuck with having to pay a one trick pony £15m a year (Mane and Firmino will be able negotiate similar rises so that's even more money).

They only scraped top 4 this year due to Conte acting like a weirdo. No CL football, pacey Mo leeching money off them, no real stars to raise finance now Coutinho has gone, big stand to pay off.....

The RS ALREADY have one of the highest net debts in world football, and it's only going one way. FSG are ripping the proverbial.

Steve0 has spoken

Obviously Madrid are going to smash them but the rs could shell out to bribe another set of officials.

They should switch the officials at the last minute to eliminate the only chance they have.

Liverpool couldn't beat us in two league games, united dominated them, spurs battered them at Wembley and were better side at the pit, couldn't beat Seville in two attempts, would've been knocked out by citeh if officials had done their job, nearly bottled it against Roma and got a few choice decisions in those games as well, only time tjry played arsenals first team they needed coutinho to rescue a draw, lost tamely to Chelsea and couldn't beat them at home.

They finished 4th due to a pacy winger having a purple patch. They are very much the inferior team. Madrid are an absolutely insane price. It's the benefit of delusional kopites betting on their team.

Another thing. They're getting way too giddy, united fans weren't this excited in 99.

At the end of the day its just a cup competition albeit the most prestigious one. The league shows they're still way behind, especially as the only reasons they were as close as they were was a genius they've since sold and a pacey winger having an unrepeatably good season.

Given their growing debt and a team heavily reliant on one player they are heading for a very very heavy fall.

Pacey Mo is about have his wages more than doubled. His form leaves him and the RS are stuck with having to pay a one trick pony £15m a year (Mane and Firmino will be able negotiate similar rises so that's even more money).

They only scraped top 4 this year due to Conte acting like a weirdo. No CL football, pacey Mo leeching money off them, no real stars to raise finance now Coutinho has gone, big stand to pay off.....

The RS ALREADY have one of the highest net debts in world football, and it's only going one way. FSG are ripping the proverbial.

Spectacular

Steve0 has spoken

Genius or clearly mentally ill ( most of them are )

" the league shows they're still well behind " Obsessed or a brilliant sleeping agent.

• Upvote 1

The league shows that Everton are further behind us than we are behind City.

Steve0 again.

IT's more the fact they're pretending this means they're back among the big boys. Fact is they were as close to us as City last season.

Their curly haired winger has a more normal season next season and they'll struggle to make the top 6.

I'd like to know where this net debt is worked out too

We have the third or fourth reported net debt in Europe, by a recent uefa report, but in context united are too by a mile, and they’re pretty sound financially, and the English league has comfortably the highest net debt overall.

Our net debt is approx 0.7x our revenue, so manageable, and is highly influenced by owner debt (including the main stand costs) and transfers (which we have recouped a lot of what we’ve spent, but not necessarily have the money in vs money out as yet.

The fact the English league has the highest net debt is a direct relation with the fact the English league has comfortably the highest revenue.

Debt in itself is not a problem. An inability to service the debt is.

Everton’s net debt is quite low, because they have less money to manage more debt.

The more money you have the more you can borrow.

When I was starting my career I could just about get a £100k mortgage and a £2k credit card, between me and my missus.

I now have a £250k mortgage and a £5k credit card.

I’m in significantly more debt than I was, but I can buy more stuff than I used to be able to.

If I lose my job, that debt is a concern and I might have to sell the house, so similarly if we don’t qualify for the champions league for a few years, tv money disappears and we can’t sell shirts or tickets cause we’re suddenly shite, our debt would be a worry and we might have to sell our players or our training ground.

But you’d have to be a bit shit to have to sell your training ground, wouldn’t you?

• Upvote 1

We have the third or fourth reported net debt in Europe, by a recent uefa report, but in context united are too by a mile, and they’re pretty sound financially, and the English league has comfortably the highest net debt overall.

Our net debt is approx 0.7x our revenue, so manageable, and is highly influenced by owner debt (including the main stand costs) and transfers (which we have recouped a lot of what we’ve spent, but not necessarily have the money in vs money out as yet.

The fact the English league has the highest net debt is a direct relation with the fact the English league has comfortably the highest revenue.

Debt in itself is not a problem. An inability to service the debt is.

Everton’s net debt is quite low, because they have less money to manage more debt.

The more money you have the more you can borrow.

When I was starting my career I could just about get a £100k mortgage and a £2k credit card, between me and my missus.

I now have a £250k mortgage and a £5k credit card.

I’m in significantly more debt than I was, but I can buy more stuff than I used to be able to.

If I lose my job, that debt is a concern and I might have to sell the house, so similarly if we don’t qualify for the champions league for a few years, tv money disappears and we can’t sell shirts or tickets cause we’re suddenly shite, our debt would be a worry and we might have to sell our players or our training ground.

But you’d have to be a bit shit to have to sell your training ground, wouldn’t you?

Ah right, cheers mate. They are grasping as usual then.

Steve0 has spoken

Ifithadntabinfer: bribes, match fixing, dodgy decisions, purple patches, Conte being weird, spending money etc...

Steve0 is on a wind up take no notice of anything he posts, he knows RAWK will have a melt down every time he posts something like this. Just enjoy it, it's funny as fuck.

I for one love his stuff....he really should have his own site to share his musings with the world.