You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Barkley has already won more trophies in 4 months at Chelsea than he did in 13 years at Everton.

I've just seen a statistic (which I can't be arsed checking) saying that Barkley is the 104th player since 1995 to leave Everton, having won nowt, and then win a trophy elsewhere.

I've just seen a statistic (which I can't be arsed checking) saying that Barkley is the 104th player since 1995 to leave Everton, having won nowt, and then win a trophy elsewhere.

Let them do the research. Our job is to make sure they know about it.
  • Upvote 3

Well Fat Sam managed to match the Grand Old Duke of York and his ten thousand men. When they were only halfway up they were neither up nor down. Job done, thank you very much. Hill Sorties Nisi Up Nor Down.

*mic drop*

• Upvote 2

So they’re getting away from the City and all ‘them cunts’. The same City where there’s more Blues and hardly any reds? Have they really thought this one through?

I just hope they don't spend all their winnings before they actually get to the racecourse this time round.

• Upvote 2

Hopefully Everton are becoming toxic. Martinez, Koeman, Unsworth, Allardyce, whoever the new manager is. That's a lot of managers in a short space of time - unless you're real madrid or chelsea or someone like that then that turnover that never ends well. 

Plus who is going to go there? They've not really got anything going for them. To get anyone decent they're going to have to overpay - again. Looks like they've sacked the current manager without having the next one signed up - again.