You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Some Evertonians on Facebook fuming that YNWA was sung yesterday outside the hospital after Alfie Evans died as his family are bloos.

Dear Lord. Did they complain when the Z Cars tune was played at Anfield for the young Everton lad who was shot and killed a few years back. Words fail me sometimes.

Dear Lord. Did they complain when the Z Cars tune was played at Anfield for the young Everton lad who was shot and killed a few years back. Words fail me sometimes.

Actually a bloo I worked with at the time did complain. He claimed we only played a minute of it and it should have gone on longer

@theesk

So contrary to expectations late last year, we will see the Umbro deal through to conclusion in May 2019. Rumours that the outsourced distribution deal with Fanatics (Kitbag) is to be extended beyond May 2019.

Moshiri is a smart businessman according to loads of them but extending the kit deal with Kitbag is one of the worst deals ever as Everton get about a fiver for every shirt they sell.

Been in Benidorm this weekend got chatting to a Scouse bird (I'm not scouse) I asked if she was a red or blue, she says she doesn't like football and asked who I support so I tell her, she calls out to some bint he supports Liverpool, she comes belting across fucking kopites are gobshites before she can utter another word I just said "you're a bit sad and pathetic aren't you" I laughed at her and walked off looked over her way and she was giving me some fucking evil looks.

Been in Benidorm this weekend got chatting to a Scouse bird (I'm not scouse) I asked if she was a red or blue, she says she doesn't like football and asked who I support so I tell her, she calls out to some bint he supports Liverpool, she comes belting across fucking kopites are gobshites before she can utter another word I just said "you're a bit sad and pathetic aren't you" I laughed at her and walked off looked over her way and she was giving me some fucking evil looks.

Did you bump into a blogging weirdo while you were there?