You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I honestly think that following the way he was appointed ( after it being made obvious he wasn't first choice ) and the immediate fan negativity, that Allardyce has thought f*** you and not made any particular effort to get the fans on his side & will be happy to get paid off & jib it. I get the impression he can't understand the elevated way Evertonians think of themselves & thinks (like most people ) that they are just middle-feeders like Leicester & Southampton.

• Upvote 1

From the football365 match report

Despite having nothing to lose and not even losing, Allardyce lost. That takes some doing.

Sounds like a pub mural in the making that! Put it beside the Moyes winning without winning mess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy hinchcliffe saying that Man Utd, Spurs and Chelsea won't get near Man City next season and they will be out on their own again. Conveniently ignoring the fact we beat them in the league and won home and away in the Champions League.

Once a bitter always a bitter.

He's right though. Maybe he's acknowledging that Liverpool will get close to City without explicitly saying so.

Did I read somewhere that the survey asks why they support Everton? Surely there would only be one option, an option which gets 2,000% of the answers?

Everton have sent a survey to a group of supporters asking them to rate manager Sam Allardyce's performance on a scale of zero to 10.

The survey is part of an exercise with a fan panel designed to discover how connected they feel to the club.

Fans are asked to rate the statement: "I have a high level of trust in the current manager and coaching staff... e.g. in making the right decisions to get the best out of the team."

Allardyce, 63, took charge in November.

He has guided Everton to ninth in the Premier League after taking 27 points from 20 games, but there has been growing discontent among some supporters over what they perceive as a negative playing style.

-------------------------------

Ratings should be inversely proportional to the size of his gut,

Sham is a cunning old dog. He want's his wedge and away in the summer. Being able to say the fans have lost faith in his methods despite his stellar efforts to save their skins it would be best to go their separate ways, He walks away smelling of roses a lot richer for fuck all effort.