You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Bobby Brown shoes talking absolute shite on goals on Sunday saying those two chances the useless lump Benteke missed yesterday nine times out of ten he puts them away .

Conveniently forgetting that MOTD calculated that out of 22 one on ones Benteke had put away just 2 .

Now I know hes his international manager but that's stretching his credibility to far

Bobby Brown shoes talking absolute shite on goals on Sunday saying those two chances the useless lump Benteke missed yesterday nine times out of ten he puts them away .

Conveniently forgetting that MOTD calculated that out of 22 one on ones Benteke had put away just 2 .

Now I know hes his international manager but that's stretching his credibility to far

Credibility?

They are expecting to get battered next week, that concerns me.

We certainly owe them this season - they somehow managed to play like cowards in the league game and basically just spent all afternoon in their own half hoofing the ball out of play, yet escaped with a draw.

It was one of the worst performances you could ever see from a visiting team - the epitome of small time and alehouse.

They also avoided a good hiding in the cup game of course when we managed to make them look half decent and of course that gane saw the Holgate/Firmino shite.

We owe them a bumming and to do it in front of a foaming at the mouth pit would be just the job

We certainly owe them this season - they somehow managed to play like cowards in the league game and basically just spent all afternoon in their own half hoofing the ball out of play, yet escaped with a draw.

It was one of the worst performances you could ever see from a visiting team - the epitome of small time and alehouse.

They also avoided a good hiding in the cup game of course when we managed to make them look half decent and of course that gane saw the Holgate/Firmino shite.

We owe them a bumming and to do it in front of a foaming at the mouth pit would be just the job

I agree, just the negativity of being a fan from me. 

I don't want a close, controversial 1 0 , even though in hindsight it would be nice. I want us to humiliate them and win comfortably 5 0, having been 3 0 up after about 20 minutes and actually enjoy a derby for a change.

• Upvote 1

I don’t want to batter them, I’d love a dead jammy 90min winner from Mane again.

If they stay in the game they will have some hope of winning. I want to see that dashed at the death again.

It would be glorious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah I was there in 83 and there is no feeling like giving them an absolute seeing to in their own back yard
  • Upvote 1

Imagine winding yourself up for 1 game all season, it's your everything, all you can think about from the moment the fixtures are announced, it's all your cup finals rolled into 1, you'd give anything to win that 1 game, you dream about it every night and daydream about it every day,

Then imagine your opponents aren't even that arsed because it's their 3rd biggest game of the week.

• Upvote 7