You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

They should be fined for that. Showing the competition no respect.

As they kept saying over the summer, they're billionaires so can afford it.

Hardly . Neither they or their opponents tonight can progress in the competition, Might not like it but they have only done what every other club would probably do in that situation facing a trip to Anfield 3 days later, 

• Upvote 1

While a beatdown would be amusing, there is nothing more satisfying and entertaining than a single winning goal scored 4/5 minutes into injury time (as per Mane last season at the Pit), followed by sitting back and watching their devastated little faces slowly transform into a 48 hour outbreak of fury.

• Upvote 2

While a beatdown would be amusing, there is nothing more satisfying and entertaining than a single winning goal scored 4/5 minutes into injury time (as per Mane last season at the Pit), followed by sitting back and watching their devastated little faces slowly transform into a 48 hour outbreak of fury.

I’d normally agree with that but on this occasion I want to see our Sadio grab himself a couple of early goals so the away end can be serenaded with ‘Merry Christmas Everton’ on a loop for a good 70-80 minutes.

• Upvote 2

I'd like to see an early blitz, with the mighty Reds to go 3-0 up in the first twenty minutes like last night. Everton will throw a few tackles in, but we will rise above it. They won't know whether to try to come out and play to get back into the game, or whether or not to try to limit the damage. They have a bit of a go and we score another three or four. 

It's a good dream, and based on the quality of the attacking play we can produce, it's not necessarily detached from all reality. 

The Rush scored four game has lived on in the memory for years. It's about time we usurped that and ran up a more impressive scoreline. 

Merry Christmas Everton!

• Upvote 3

I've got that feeling that we are ace and everyone is buzzing, the team usually rewards that with a monumental fuck up.. please don't.

this is what I'm worried about, couple that with Fat Sham needs this to win over the fans and will try every shithouses tactic in the book. He gets a result here and it buys him a fucking knighthood in their eyes. Let's hope our players don't go believing their own hype again.

Right, well now you've got my hopes up. Sadly I'll think we'll try for loads of boss marquee strikers but they'll all turn us down regardless of how much we offer. Why so many brilliant ones flocked to man city in their early stages but not us is anyone's guess.