You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

GOT next Everton manager thread is great right now.. gems such as .............

Games Win %

Bolton 226 35.4

Newcastle 21 33.3

Blackburn 76 34.2

West Ham 114 30.7

Sunderland 30 30

Crystal Palace 21 38.1

Total 488 33.8

Look at those win percentages! Abysmal. How any of you can condone this corrupt, inept, contemptible human slug having anything to do with this club is beyond me. All I can say is you deserve each other!

As for me. 50 years of enthusiasm for this once great club has evaporated within a few weeks. I have amazing memories, from the first time I went to a game in the sixties sitting on my dad's shoulder watching from the park end the likes of Ball, Kendall, Harvey, Best, Charlton, Moore etc, to being a season ticket holder at the GS end in 70's and 80's and being carried off my feet by the sway of the crowd on those big matches (and loving every minute of it).

The wind has been completely taken out of my sails and I cannot honestly be bothered anymore. Therefore I will have nothing to do with the club while this turd on legs stays in charge. The one consolation is that, since his Bolton days his average stay at a club is about 50 games so hopefully he will be gone before the middle of next season.

At least it gives me an excuse to cancel Sky Sports.

So Sad.....

devo85, Today at 4:06 PM #16451

Games Win %

Bolton 226 35.4

Newcastle 21 33.3

Blackburn 76 34.2

West Ham 114 30.7

Sunderland 30 30

Crystal Palace 21 38.1

Total 488 33.8

Look at those win percentages! Abysmal. How any of you can condone this corrupt, inept, contemptible human slug having anything to do with this club is beyond me. All I can say is you deserve each other!

As for me. 50 years of enthusiasm for this once great club has evaporated within a few weeks. I have amazing memories, from the first time I went to a game in the sixties sitting on my dad's shoulder watching from the park end the likes of Ball, Kendall, Harvey, Best, Charlton, Moore etc, to being a season ticket holder at the GS end in 70's and 80's and being carried off my feet by the sway of the crowd on those big matches (and loving every minute of it).

The wind has been completely taken out of my sails and I cannot honestly be bothered anymore. Therefore I will have nothing to do with the club while this turd on legs stays in charge. The one consolation is that, since his Bolton days his average stay at a club is about 50 games so hopefully he will be gone before the middle of next season.

So Sad.....

Cancel sky sports? You don't get that at the game do you?

So, you go out on the pull and when the lights go up you're still on your own.  As you slink off alone into the cold night, thinking you might just have a wank and cry yourself to sleep (again) you spot the grim-looking heifer you knocked back earlier in the night, when you still had your confidence and self-respect.  She's in the kebab queue, so you head in and buy her an extra large donner, onion rings and a coke - anything she wants, if she'll let you get your hand in her knickers.

The life Evertonian.

• Upvote 4

So, you go out on the pull and when the lights go up you're still on your own.  As you slink off alone into the cold night, thinking you might just have a wank and cry yourself to sleep (again) you spot the grim-looking heifer you knocked back earlier in the night, when you still had your confidence and self-respect.  She's in the kebab queue, so you head in and buy her an extra large donner, onion rings and a coke - anything she wants, if she'll let you get your hand in her knickers.

The life Evertonian.

And she's given everyone that has fucked her gonorrhoea. 

• Upvote 1

The life Evertonian.

Spot on !

The life Evertonian.

Nil Satays Shish Optimum.

Games Win %

Bolton 226 35.4

Newcastle 21 33.3

Blackburn 76 34.2

West Ham 114 30.7

Sunderland 30 30

Crystal Palace 21 38.1

Total 488 33.8

So Sad.....

Result in the derby and he'll have a tattoo (to scale) of the hog on his back.

• Upvote 1

Some cracking shouts about him on twitter:

"I bet Sam Allydice doesn't get out the bath to ave a shit"

"Cant believe Everton are about to heap more shame upon the City of Liverpool by bringing in a manager that tries to order a full english as a starter"

"Everton are on the verge of hiring a man who has absolutely no problem putting brown sauce on his frosties as their manager"