You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Makes me laugh though, they cry like fuck when we say 'Everton wives run for their lives'. Claiming we're making light of domestic violence and whatnot. But don't think twice abar branded someone who has never committed a murder before, a murderer. Absolute dickheads they are. Can't stand them.

That reason alone makes me want to see the fuckers go down. Then stay down for a couple of decades.

• Upvote 2

Seeing them go down and seeing the horrible bitter faces of Blues in work after every Championship game would be absolutely magnificent. I work in Wales, there's probably more Man U fans there, but there's a load of Reds, Everton, a few Chelsea and Spurs but the stick off the Blues is the worst after a defeat than any of the other set of fans and most of it isnt good natured either. Not like they have anything to shout about either! They're cunts.plain and simple. I may be small time. I may be as bitter as the bitterest Blue these days, I really am as bad as them now. They have turned me into a monster. Taking more joy than I really should with every passing defeat. Please please please please please make it happen, it would be so sweet. Really looking forward to the Derby just to hear our fans sing 'going down' to them. Reckon it could get nasty.

• Upvote 4

Guest Pistonbroke

What makes me laugh is that they have gone 5 weeks without appointing a manager despite having the perfect opportunity to do so, International breaks which would have given a new manager precious time with the players on the training grounds or on a training camp . I reckon it is because they are looking for a manager who thinks they can do it with the players they have and not getting a lot of money to spend in January. 

What makes me laugh is that they have gone 5 weeks without appointing a manager despite having the perfect opportunity to do so, International breaks which would have given a new manager precious time with the players on the training grounds or on a training camp . I reckon it is because they are looking for a manager who thinks they can do it with the players they have and not getting a lot of money to spend in January. 

I think like us with VVD they only had eyes for Silva and wouldn't accept his employers meant no when they said it.  For them its far more serious midway through the season and the Christmas schedule looming 

Guest Pistonbroke

I think like us with VVD they only had eyes for Silva and wouldn't accept his employers meant no when they said it.  For them its far more serious midway through the season and the Christmas schedule looming 

Thing is they spent in the summer and have players on high wages who couldn't give a fuck or are past it. They won't be able to shift any of them mate, maybe Barcklay who is injured all the time anyway. They are fucked if they think they'll be splashing the cash in January. 

It's a Grand Old Team nobody wants to manage, the School of Science is struggling to recruit a new Headmaster. Holy Trinty? Holy Travesty. The Peoples Club, a rudderless ship drifting on the Royal Blue Mersey, sails at half mast. It's a shame, after all the crazy optomism, reality bites, like The Dogs of War. SOS Joe Royle.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin is coming in for a lot of stick. He seems to have gone from 'next big thing' to whipping boy.

And you have to admire Barkley, feigning recovery time and keeping himself out of it until he can possibly escape in January.

The thing is, If they don't start picking up points and pulling away from the bottom, no player worth his salt is going to want to join them in January. And looking at their next 7 fixtures, I'm struggling to see them gaining many points at all from that lot. Which means they'll probably end up overpaying yet again for another bang average player at best, in the hope he has some sort of purple patch that will help steer them away from the relegation zone.

Guest Pistonbroke

The thing is, If they don't start picking up points and pulling away from the bottom, no player worth his salt is going to want to join them in January. And looking at their next 7 fixtures, I'm struggling to see them gaining many points at all from that lot. Which means they'll probably end up overpaying yet again for another bang average player at best, in the hope he has some sort of purple patch that will help steer them away from the relegation zone.

Some of their fans are mentioning Benteke...ahgahaha