You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I hope they get Dyche. He's so limited and alehouse. 

I know its fun to slag of all things blue but Dyche may do well at Everton. His footballing options are limited at Burnley and all small clubs that have any success in the PL play with a large slice of alehouse tactics and high intensity, What else can they do with lesser players to bridge the gap with better financed teams. Could he adapt at Everton and get their players to put in a shift is the question ?  Get rid of one or two wage thieves and bring in a couple of yard dogs and he might get them winning games, Silly to write him off yet

• Upvote 1

Meanwhile on twitter, the gift that keeps on giving, err, keeps on giving

the esk@theesk

Assuming PL, regular European football & BM built #EFC can be valued at £600-900m by 2021. Investment in right manager pays huge dividends

31/10/2017, 12:32

• Upvote 1

When I hear Dyche talk I always think of Paul Barron in The Club from Bang, Bang, It's Reeves And Mortimer.

p02bld58.jpg

Here he is in action at the start of this vid:

He'd just be Moyes part 2. My season ticket holding mate couldn't be less excited by the prospect of him.

You mean half season ticket holding surely?

I know its fun to slag of all things blue but Dyche may do well at Everton. His footballing options are limited at Burnley and all small clubs that have any success in the PL play with a large slice of alehouse tactics and high intensity, What else can they do with lesser players to bridge the gap with better financed teams. Could he adapt at Everton and get their players to put in a shift is the question ? Get rid of one or two wage thieves and bring in a couple of yard dogs and he might get them winning games, Silly to write him off yet

The thing with Dyche is that he’s had years to build this team without any pressure on him and a serious amount of goodwill from everyone connected to the club and town. He takes over at that mess and they’ll be running him out of town by New Year’s Eve and the bittor will be putting notes in the crumbling wailing wall on bullens road asking for Fat sam

The Esk is on crack. Wasn't he the one who keeps baiting them with tales of world class players and a stadium bigger and better than Wembley?.

I love the Everton stadium thread on Skyscrapercity. In the summer they were saying it will be 65000 capacity because Moshiri wants to be the best at everything including buying the Liver buildings. Fast forward to now and they are shitting their keks about being relegated.

Guest Pistonbroke

Just got into an Evertonian taxi as the trains from Lime Street are all fucked. Shall I go into full WUM mode??

Tell him a bloke you know from from Germany said Hoffenheim's Julian Nagelsmann is interested in the job. It'll be viral within hours. 

He was a tough nut to crack. He didn't even flinch when I played ring of fire on youtube pretending it was my ringtone.

He then answers his phone. Now can you guess what his ringtone was?

I came up with some blag that Sturridge was skint when he was 16 because of his Dads gambling problem and he used his body for medical tests when he was younger and that is why all the injuries are catching up with him now.

He then went on about the new manager but the new man needs to understand the club and has to have a good track record of winning. So that rules out everyone then.

• Upvote 5