You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

They're believing S*n click bait now.

He'd have a manager who he can't stand, managing his club because he thinks it would bother us. Wouldn't bother me Rafa Going there, he will always be respectful and obviously still loves us, their fume would be ace on the run up to the Derby, no grenades thrown to stir it up, just respect from him, our fans could sing the Rafa song on Derby day, it will be their heads falling off. The fume and their 'climb down' for such a hated figure would make it all worthwhile.

He doesn't want Rafa, doesn't think he'd be a success BUT it'd wind us up and they might win a Derby. Priorities eh?

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £35m

They are laughing about it now. However if he came here and did ok it would leave them very split. I don't want Benitez and think he is overrated (massively so by Kopites and Geordies) but for the pure humour of seeing hem have to adjust what they think if he does well would go some way to counter balance that. Can you imagine if Benitez won a trophy before Klopp? He's a proper odious excuse for a human being as well (as anyone who has met him will attest) and will say all sorts of things to wind them up if he came here.

I want Everton to be successful, which we wouldn't be under Benitez. But I'd fancy us to win a derby against Klopp and wind Kopites up, so not a bad second place.

Fuck, our heads have only just become attached again and they're in danger of exploding now.

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

New

Can't stand the man, but for pure popcorn reasons I'd laugh my head off if we got FSW. I think the Kopites heads would explode. It sounds a poor reason to want a new manager, but watching Kopites try to do a whig version of history on Saint Rafa would be glorious

17 minutes ago ReportLike+ QuoteReply

Just a guess, but if Rafa ever soiled his hands at the Pit, it'd be the Bloos who would lose their shit far more than any of us.

For a precedent, did anyone lose respect for Benitez when he went to Chelsea?

He doesn't want Rafa, doesn't think he'd be a success BUT it'd wind us up and they might win a Derby. Priorities eh?

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

They are laughing about it now. However if he came here and did ok it would leave them very split. I don't want Benitez and think he is overrated (massively so by Kopites and Geordies) but for the pure humour of seeing hem have to adjust what they think if he does well would go some way to counter balance that. Can you imagine if Benitez won a trophy before Klopp? He's a proper odious excuse for a human being as well (as anyone who has met him will attest) and will say all sorts of things to wind them up if he came here.

I want Everton to be successful, which we wouldn't be under Benitez. But I'd fancy us to win a derby against Klopp and wind Kopites up, so not a bad second place.

Nurse, nurse, catcher's got on the Internet again!

I bet catcher goes the pub and watches all our games. I also believe that he wears Everton shirts and training wear wherever he goes, has z cars as his ringtone, runs the santa dash in EFC garb and spouts off over Heysel at every opportunity. I reckon he has been going der game for years and tells everyone about it within 5 seconds of meeting them.

If he has somehow managed to have sex and had kids, as soon as they had their umbilical chord cut he would have shoved an EFC baby kit on them then drove them home from hospital in his blue car with all those shite cringeworthy slogans plastered over them. It's also a good bet that he's a taxi driver with his cab plastered with EFC shit and malfunctions if he can't talk footy to every passenger he picks up.

The irony of this statement given that he's already said he hates Rafa but would have him as their manager is totally lost on him.

So who would have to adjust their opinion, brainbox?  Just Liverpool fans?

Er...Lamb BOOna.

aaaaaaaandbalti

Best two of the bunch. 

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

OK mate, after all the time and money he's personally donated to the Hillborough Families, not to mention Zoes place and other things he's done off his own back to help people he's an odious excuse for a human being who would go out of his way to wind Liverpool FC up.

This is what Evertonians actually believe

• Upvote 5

Do these cunts ever stop whinging and whining? Got to be contenders for the most crabby arsed fan base in the country.

I honestly believe relegation and a few years in the Championship would do our bitter brethren the power of good. Give them some much needed humility and a sense of where they really are and what they are.