You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I'm still holding out hope that it's Spurs that waste huge dosh on Sigurdsson.

They've had an excellent run of transfers the last few years and before last summer's incredibly stupid Sissoko move I was worried they were going to be competent for a long time. Spending the Walker money on Sigurdsson would do rather nicely to ensure they're worse than they have been in the last couple of seasons.

Everton, being Everton, are less of a threat to us, so while it's always nice to see them waste money, I'd prefer if it were Spurs doing it.

Why would they resign a player who failed there already?

Spurs hold their guns until the last week of the window every year.

Sometimes it works other times it doesn't

Bitter who sits next to me has just informed me that woodison won't be a sell out tonight (I didn't even know they were playing either!) as they have had to take down some of the cladding they used to block out our shiny new stand, as it doesn't meet fire regulations! The whole fucking ground is a fire hazard, the soft cunts.

Bitter who sits next to me has just informed me that woodison won't be a sell out tonight (I didn't even know they were playing either!) as they have had to take down some of the cladding they used to block out our shiny new stand, as it doesn't meet fire regulations! The whole fucking ground is a fire hazard, the soft cunts.

He's not much of a fan then.

Game has sold out, capacity reduced due to upgrading of seating for disabled supporters.

But fook all to do with cladding-the nobhead.

The £15 admission fee obviously helps ,and the  fact that kids are off school and can stay up later.

Game has sold out, capacity reduced due to upgrading of seating for disabled supporters.

The £15 admission fee obviously helps ,and the fact that kids are off school and can stay up later.

He's a season ticket holder.

The £15 admission fee obviously helps ,and the  fact that kids are off school and can stay up later.

Should be selling it out regardless seen as everyone in Liverpool is a blue, you know the People's Club and all that. Just like died in wool blue Leon's testimonial. Will reduced tickets be available for your shiny new stadium ? You know the one that will only be built if a Commonwealth games is awarded and paid for with Govt and tax payers money as was the idea all along ? Mere tenants if it ever occurs, Fat Arses plaything with a few brown envelopes for his villa in Marbella appeal no doubt.

All allegedly of course.

The Old Trafford Europa League "magnificent 7" got sent down today.

The Echo posted it on their Facey page. The report states that the 5 Liverpool fans got sentences of between 12 to 16 weeks for affray and that 4 United fans got harsher sentences, up to the max 6 months, as they were responsible for most of the violence and the more excessive side of it.

Anyway, there's a fair few blues in the comments sticking up for the United fans and giving it the proper Manc cunty "never their fault" comments, re: our fans.

They're a fucking hideous bunch, aren't they. They're subservient love in with the Mancs is one of the most desperate arse rimming jobs ever witnessed.

The utter cowardly, weak, unprincipled Uncle Tom's of Merseyside football.

The bad fucking meffs.

• Upvote 12

The Old Trafford Europa League "magnificent 7" got sent down today.

The Echo posted it on their Facey page. The report states that the 5 Liverpool fans got sentences of between 12 to 16 weeks for affray and that 4 United fans got harsher sentences, up to the max 6 months, as they were responsible for most of the violence and the more excessive side of it.

Anyway, there's a fair few blues in the comments sticking up for the United fans and giving it the proper Manc cunty "never their fault" comments, re: our fans.

They're a fucking hideous bunch, aren't they. They're subservient love in with the Mancs is one of the most desperate arse rimming jobs ever witnessed.

The utter cowardly, weak, unprincipled Uncle Tom's of Merseyside football.

The bad fucking meffs.

Bit ironic 'the victims' tag when they are the ones who are fucking complaining about their sentences? 

Sorry, for a minute then .... I was confusing Evertonians with normal people!

Zero sympathy for the lads to be honest.  Knew what they were doing, reveled in the notoriety and have now been correctly punished for it.  

Absolutely, but that's not the point being made. 

The point being made is that Everton fans are proud to suck the Fellani shit off Mourinho's wrinkled dick end.

Absolutely, but that's not the point being made.

The point being made is that Everton fans are proud to suck the Fellani shit off Mourinho's wrinkled dick end.

Yeah but we knew that already. Let them spout their manc fueled "its not about Hillsborough though lad" bile. Just makes them look as cringy as they are.

They'd snort the fluff out of Neville Neville's belly button if they thought it'd wind us up.

My post about The jailed lads I didn't clock it was actually the bloo thread

I think a jail term is very harsh all round!  

I can't really have a go - I was lucky enough to get a corporate for that game, and literally stood at the back of the stand, a yard away from all the United fans and sang 'Coutinho' for a good 20 minutes with a big grin on my face! 

The non-glass boxes! 

Fucking hell...

Re: Been done before, but who is the worst ever Kopite?

Posted by santo_1878 on July 27, 2017, 4:28 pm, in reply to "Been done before, but who is the worst ever Kopite?"

That fvcking cvnt carragher. Comfortably.

You can have yer gerrards and yer cases and yer thompsons and yer aldridges and all those other smarmy entitled bastards, but at least you can say they were born red. That's all they know. Sound, I can live with that, whatever they are.

But that squeaking red faced box headed prick carragher? Well let's analyse him here for a minute. This is a kid who's formative years were spent being dragged all over the city watching a truly marvellous everton side home and away. A wide eyed young lad who dreamt of being reid, of being steven, of being sharp. You and I, basically. And, more pertinently, a young kid who felt the agony of 86, of 89 and all the other countless times Ian Rush broke blue hearts for a decade. A lad who spent his teens watching a post-heysel everton progressively decline. How many of you resented them for that then, and still do now, 30 years on?

Well let me tell you who doesn't - carratwvt. Oh no. Carratwvt went and played 700 fvcking games for the bastrds and now carries on as though he was fvcking badgeman on the kop all his life, using his media platform to vent his puerile spleen against the very thing he loved more than anything for over half of his life. How the fvcking hell is this even possible? How the fvck do you go through life abhorring anything red, detesting that dirge of a song, that shithole of a stadium and everything else that club represents, and then champion it's causes over that of your first love? Mates with "kenny" and "rushie" etc..people he'd have danced in the street if he'd found out they were dead 30 years ago. How is this possible? Well it's very possible if you're a cvnt. A cvnt without a shred of self awareness.

He's an absolute twvt of a human being. Cancer of the arsehole is too good for him.

The answer to your question is Jamie Carragher. The twat.