You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

This is my constituency. I'm fucked if I'm going to vote for that corrupt cunt. I hate to say it, but of that twat stands, I'm voting lib dem.

He'll lose that seat.  In fact that twat probably needs two seats for his fat arse.  Thinking about it, you never see him and Durango in the same picture do you?

He'll lose that seat. In fact that twat probably needs two seats for his fat arse. Thinking about it, you never see him and Durango in the same picture do you?

He'd struggle to lose it, doesn't Rotherham have about a 20k majority?

Hopefully the shit will hit the fan for that cunt soon enough.

It won't happen before the GE though will it?

He'd struggle to lose it, doesn't Rotherham have about a 20k majority?

Loads of people won't vote for him because of his associations with the Everton stuff.  Stupid I know, but there you go.   However, his record as a mayor is despicable, and there are lots of murmurings of corruption.  

Klopp would never work as an Everton manager, not classy enough.

hallamblue

hallamblue

Player Valuation: £500k

New

Klopp wouldn't work as Everton manager, he suits the RS perfectly, all that chest thumping, in your face, bowing to the fans, cringeworthy rubbish. You can buy players, you can buy trophies, but you can't buy class. Let's hope we manage to keep ours, unlike them.

Like Like x 3 List Like Dislike

hallamblue, Today at 9:21 AM Report#96790+ QuoteReply

Not like them to pull out the unquantifiable and entirely subjective as a moral victory in place of any real ones.

Bit like how they also wouldn't want a sugar daddy or to take part in the grotesquely moneyed world of modern football clubs, preferring to retain their class and distinction as "the old lady", yet are now boasting about being the richest side in the galaxy.

How utterly fucking tedious and depressing life must be for someone who sees things in such a way.

• Upvote 1

Elstones comments regarding this summers transfer plans for Everton can't have gone down well. :

Looking back at the last summer transfer window, the transfer window changed enormously.

“Transfer fees went through the roof and wages went through the roof and I think more of the same will happen.

“What we've got to do is operate in that window as we always have done, looking out for best value and being as good as we can in terms of negotiating and getting the best bang for our buck in that sense.

• Upvote 1

Elstones comments regarding this summers transfer plans for Everton can't have gone down well. :

Looking back at the last summer transfer window, the transfer window changed enormously.

“Transfer fees went through the roof and wages went through the roof and I think more of the same will happen.

“What we've got to do is operate in that window as we always have done, looking out for best value and being as good as we can in terms of negotiating and getting the best bang for our buck in that sense.

The Echo translated that as "Blues will spend BIG this Summer" despite there being no quotes to that effect.

It's going to be great watching them slowly realise that they actually aren't rich. Especially if the Commonwealth Games don't come to Liverpool and they can't afford the stadium.

Guest Pistonbroke

I know it would be bad for economic reasons, but it is about time those cunts were relegated, I'm sure Wales could cope with the financial loss. 

The Echo translated that as "Blues will spend BIG this Summer" despite there being no quotes to that effect.

It's going to be great watching them slowly realise that they actually aren't rich. Especially if the Commonwealth Games don't come to Liverpool and they can't afford the stadium.

It will be like the end of Planet of the Apes but set on Llandudno beach when they finally realise they have been living on planet Blueshite the whole time.

• Upvote 5

The youngster's first Premier League goal saw him become the first Everton player with a double-barrelled surname since John Eyton-Jones netted in a friendly against Burnley way back in 1888.

Some fans tried to argue the case for American forward Joe-Max Moore who played for the Blues for three years between 1999-2002, but it's Calvert-Lewin who claimed an small piece of Everton history.

Fuck me they are even banging on about firsts like that.

From this:

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-star-dominic-calvert-lewin-12927066

I assume his tart is someone 'famous' for the story to be published.