You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Guest Pistonbroke

Haha got that one lined up for later

Just handed him his brew with a patronising "there you go mate, chin up"

30 seconds later

"Hate the way you always go on about how you're not arsed about the derby (note: I've never said this) and then yous bring balloons to the away end like it's a party"

"It was a reference to your 21st anniversary of not winning anything mate I think"

"Well that's just pathetic isn't it?"

Hahahaha, I'd fucking love to be part of it. Tell him you love that song "Mane rivers to cross."

30 seconds later

"Hate the way you always go on about how you're not arsed about the derby (note: I've never said this) and then yous bring balloons to the away end like it's a party"

"It was a reference to your 21st anniversary of not winning anything mate I think"

He sounds utterly defeated mate. Excellent
  • Upvote 1

30 seconds later

He's right though. 21 years without a trophy is pathetic.

• Upvote 2

I'm expecting an announcement about their new stadium in the next few days, something like "we're looking at several sites, exiting times ahead, etc,etc,etc.......

Evertonian‏ @skbytes

Some good news tonight #Everton new staduim will be announced early Jan 2017, construction starts July 2017 #EVELIV

They are taking this as gospel - although God knows why Mosh would use an anonymous blert from Chester to announce the news

Evertonian‏ @skbytes

Some good news tonight #Everton new staduim will be announced early Jan 2017, construction starts July 2017 #EVELIV

They are taking this as gospel - although God knows why Mosh would use an anonymous blert from Chester to announce the news

Christ didn't take long anything to deflect from a shite squad & shite ground although some idiots will take it as gospel.

What surprises me if the pit is such an iconic ground why would you want to move to a potentially souless run of the mill new ground I mean it can never replace the " grand old lady " could it

• Upvote 1

From GOT :

I shouldn't be giving them the attention but that happy 21st birthday banner has riled me up.The nerve of them.They have had way more money to spend over the years than us and they have gone 26 years without winning a league title.Money couldn't buy them the league and it doesn't seem to have bought them any class either.

C0Eq_fvXUAAWXw2.jpg

• Upvote 1

Barkley might be the biggest disappointment that an overhyped English midfielder has turned out to be since Jack Wilshire.

I remember when he was 19 people were talking about United putting in a bid for 45 million. And now that he should be coming into his prime he's utter wank. What happened to him?

He got likened to Gascoigne.

It's a similar curse to then one that afflicts the French with Zidane.