You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

25 seconds it took him. The " marker " must be a magic one he has spent too much time sniffing. The irony of some of those comments. Perfect example of the uber twisted and bitter hypocritical blue. That wasn't a Manc accent, he is from Walton Hall and had catarrh.

" an what ? " and we have played 3 of last years top 4 and Chelsea already in the first 6 games but he could see no cause for optimism haha!

Their best ever start and still behind us. It s very early days but if we can perform regularly like we did against Hull we will be top four contenders.

I cracked

What happened Saturday mate?  Were you worth a point?

• Shite, Bournemouth came out and pressed (not Gengenpressing though, I checked)
  • This season is a freebie for Koeman
  • Still got most of Martinez squad who arent good enough
  • Happy to finish 8th or 9th 
  • If they're in the top 6 in January he'll be happy

Then he turned it over to us

• Klopp hasn't fixed the defensive problem, just patched it up
  • He's not convinced by Matip or Lovren and we need a new left back
  • Conceding too many goals to be title contenders

He's worried. 

• Upvote 4

Our mate on 606 came out with the old " they don't go the game " it confused me as it always does.

I must have imagined the other 50k in the ground. Maybe we should get one that can hold our 100's of millions of fans worldwide.

Of course he could be talking about locals not going the game, which given his accent is somewhat ironic. That said he could have come up with anew mantra. " Everton. And what ".

I cracked

What happened Saturday mate? Were you worth a point?

• Shite, Bournemouth came out and pressed (not Gengenpressing though, I checked)
  • This season is a freebie for Koeman
  • Still got most of Martinez squad who arent good enough
  • Happy to finish 8th or 9th
  • If they're in the top 6 in January he'll be happy

Then he turned it over to us

• Klopp hasn't fixed the defensive problem, just patched it up
  • He's not convinced by Matip or Lovren and we need a new left back
  • Conceding too many goals to be title contenders
He's worried.

Disappointed but not surprised

You're overlooking two salient points

1. They're shit.

2. We're not.

3. Bar Spurs at the pit they haven't played anyone of note yet. We've already played Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea away and took 7 points from those games...as well as giving the Champions a hammering. Bitters will get fuck all from those teams...

Koeman sounded quite depressed after the match. When he was asked why his gameplan went wrong, his response was "I don't know - ask the players." Good old team bonding there.

Welcome to Everton, Ronald.

Why's your game plan going wrong Ronald? "Ask the players"

Why are your club's fans screeching demented twats Ronald? "Ask them"

Why is your ground falling to bits Ronald? "Ask Ronseal"

Where's the £1.3 billion transfer war chest Ronald? "Ask Bill".

• Upvote 3

BBC Radio 5 live - 606, 24/09/2016

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p048xth6#play

1:01:39 onwards. A very salty blue who phones up to talk about Everton. After about 30 seconds, I bet you can't guess what the topic of conversation changes to......

Ha ha ha.

Lovely!

"We were pooer today."

Indeed. Bournemouth are poo. Everton are pooer.

BBC Radio 5 live - 606, 24/09/2016

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p048xth6#play

1:01:39 onwards. A very salty blue who phones up to talk about Everton. After about 30 seconds, I bet you can't guess what the topic of conversation changes to......

Ha ha ha.

You'd struggle to invent a fan so bitter.

Sounded yorkshire to me...but then they all sound the same to me.

Don't think he's a yorkie despite the poo-er pronunciation... t'other side of moo-ers I reckon. 

That just you and another 50k Noggies snd Welsh fans. Not one scouser in the stadium at all

There was one on talk shite just then. Couldn't have been more über Scouse if he'd tried. Was making some points about Wayne Rooney never being world class in the first place, and Ross Barkley being overrated. Admirably, he lasted the entire call before having to blurt out that 'he goes the game, not like Liverpool fans'. I can't even imagine what it must be like to be a blue. Never ever enjoying a match without casting a thought to how it affects us.

Or never ever enjoying a match...

• Upvote 1

Just been to my brother's for a little birthday tea for my nephew.

Presents were given. He's not overly interested in football, but is starting to take a bit of an interest. But, he's too little to get it all just yet.

Anyway, the difference in presents was striking. The non-interested in football and the Liverpool fan presence gave him typical lads presents, Play People, toy fire engine, Paw Patrol stuff etc.

Then, onto the Everton uncles and granddad. I've nothing against them, they're all good blokes, relatively not too bitter blues. But, every present was Everton. An Everton swimbag. An Everton shirt with his name and age on it. A "when I'm older I want to play for Everton" book.

My nephews mum is a fairly low level red, but she's not too fussed by the Everton presents, but she just turned to me and said "coerced not manufactured."

Let the lad make his own mind up, for crying out loud.

• Upvote 2