You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Guest Pistonbroke

I've still got some concrete brick a few engineering and some block if they need it left over from an extension. Should I phone Moshi ?

They might just accept that for Stones. 

I'll get my coat. 

"everton want to give their Goodison Park home a significant face-lift in time for next season.The Blues famous old ground is set to have its exterior transformed with modern new cladding to the corners, huge banners erected on three sides and striking new lights illuminating the Park End.A statue for the club's famous Holy Trinity of Howard Kendall, Colin Harvey and Alan Ball is also planned."Well who needs a new stand when you can have some cladding, a coat of paint and some fancy lights.New signings, I think they misheard, it's new signage.Oh and that cladding to the corners, is that so they can't see our new stand from Woodison?

Superb idea, wonder where Bill got the inspiration for that?

h5y_MfKAQddpVymEh5ay63bSU-0UHwic4okbtEpK

• Upvote 3

Just been over to GOT to see their thoughts on Koeman. There's a thread over there about Blatters draw fixing accusation. Ends up being a discussion about us, very entertaining.

Ive always thought that. There are many games in England i've thought have been fixed, but the biggest one ive always said and no one really says anything is the night in 2005 when some stupid team got that Champions League and in 2006 4 teams in Italy including Milan were punished for match fixing. So really they have four cups and one tainted.

We all know that was 100% fixed.

But we are labelled 'bitter' despite it being obvious for anyone not retarded.

Loads of scenarios that I thought at the time were too good to be true. The chairman of TNS coming out and saying they'd like Liverpool in the first CL qualifying round in 05/06, Liverpool came out and said they wanted to avoid travelling to Azerbaijan or Georgia, the draw is made and against all the odds it's coincidentally TNS in Wrexham. Funny that.

Then there was that first Chelsea Barca game with Mourinho involved when it all kicked off. Afterwards there was loads of rhetoric around what a spectacle it was and imagine if it happened twice in a group game...,which of course it did the very next season.

Loads of scenarios that I thought at the time were too good to be true. The chairman of TNS coming out and saying they'd like Liverpool in the first CL qualifying round in 05/06, Liverpool came out and said they wanted to avoid travelling to Azerbaijan or Georgia, the draw is made and against all the odds it's coincidentally TNS in Wrexham. Funny that.

Then there was that first Chelsea Barca game with Mourinho involved when it all kicked off. Afterwards there was loads of rhetoric around what a spectacle it was and imagine if it happened twice in a group game...,which of course it did the very next season.

Back to Liverpool though and UEFA were almost giddy at the prospect of country protection not applying to them in the groups for 05/06, imagine a rerun of the Liverpool Chelsea semi final they said. They coincidentally got their wish of course.

A quick look at the semi final draws for the CL and Europa this year. Real, Bayern, Liverpool, Sevilla. The 2 biggest well supported teams from the semi lineups from both competitions all coincidentally drawn with the second leg at home

I heard that after the Reds won the Champions League in Istanbul the resultant World Club Championship was fixed so they got beat. I have never watched that game but apparently it's obvious. To temper this they were given a number of easy draws in later competitions which looks a distinct possibility given the revelation in this thread.

Please don't refer to that lot as 'the Reds' ever again, ta. Makes me sick in my mouth.

The bit that still riles me more than ever about that CL palaver is the TV money. The RS were incurred as a guest of UEFA, were given no country protection (further evidence that they were not aligned to the PL), and made to qualify from the first round. Yet they made the PL sides split the cash 5 ways, not 4, which implies they were acknowledging them as a PL qualifier. If they were guests of UEFA then they should've stood extra TV money for the RS, not split ours.

That's just a few of them.

Then there's Collina & the Villareal game! Fucking brilliant

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/blatter-claims-european-draws-were-fixed.89134/

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bitter deluded myopic twats love a conspiracy theory. It keeps them secure knowing that everyone wants to stop Everton being successful and we are just cheating spawny bastards. Like the mind of some 12 year old who can't admit that the lad who lives over the road is a better player than him when he shows him up constantly in a kick about.

It must drain the life out of you being an Evertonian.

• Upvote 1

Just been over to GOT to see their thoughts on Koeman. There's a thread over there about Blatters draw fixing accusation. Ends up being a discussion about us, very entertaining.

Ive always thought that. There are many games in England i've thought have been fixed, but the biggest one ive always said and no one really says anything is the night in 2005 when some stupid team got that Champions League and in 2006 4 teams in Italy including Milan were punished for match fixing. So really they have four cups and one tainted.

In what Universe are there enough hallucinogenic drugs for that to make sense?

Back to Liverpool though and UEFA were almost giddy at the prospect of country protection not applying to them in the groups for 05/06, imagine a rerun of the Liverpool Chelsea semi final they said. They coincidentally got their wish of course.

A quick look at the semi final draws for the CL and Europa this year. Real, Bayern, Liverpool, Sevilla. The 2 biggest well supported teams from the semi lineups from both competitions all coincidentally drawn with the second leg at home

I heard that after the Reds won the Champions League in Istanbul the resultant World Club Championship was fixed so they got beat. I have never watched that game but apparently it's obvious. To temper this they were given a number of easy draws in later competitions which looks a distinct possibility given the revelation in this thread.

Please don't refer to that lot as 'the Reds' ever again, ta. Makes me sick in my mouth.

The bit that still riles me more than ever about that CL palaver is the TV money. The RS were incurred as a guest of UEFA, were given no country protection (further evidence that they were not aligned to the PL), and made to qualify from the first round. Yet they made the PL sides split the cash 5 ways, not 4, which implies they were acknowledging them as a PL qualifier. If they were guests of UEFA then they should've stood extra TV money for the RS, not split ours.

That's just a few of them.

Then there's Collina & the Villareal game! Fucking brilliant

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/blatter-claims-european-draws-were-fixed.89134/

There are quite a few of them citing the fact that Everton drew Villareal as proof that UEFA wanted Everton out... y'know, because Villareal are one of the established giants of the game that plucky little Everton couldn't hope to defeat.

Deluded, aren't they.

In so many ways.

Just when I think they can't surprise me with their delusions, they'll spring a new one - Milan threw the Final in 2005; Everton are the richest club in the Prem and everyone hates them; etc. - straight out of left field.

Sorry lads it's absolute 100% fact that the cold balls related to Liverpool out of all the teams who have ever been drawn out in the Champions league since it's creation.

Basically Istanbul means nothing and we should hand the cup to Everton to proudly display in their 90,000 seater stadium with a plaque reading "This trophy shows you don't need trophies to be a winner, but we are a winner"

What? Can't believe that the RS playing over 70% of second leg ties at home is not a coincidence.

It's a disgrace that we've asked the FA to reverse the Burnley game. Work blue can't think of a single other team that the FA would bend over backwards for. When they were doing up the park end they had to play without the stand and the money that they would've got.

What if we're in the title race and have about 5 games on the bounce which swings it our way?