You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Blue on Facebook

'To all the Liverpool fans who call us bitter please explain why there are more flags about us than about your club then ask why everyone hates your club'

He has a Sevilla badge as his profile picture.

Today is a day that reveals an awful lot. We've got a big game on. A massive game in fact. It's a big trophy in its own right, with a large financial incentive beyond that with CL qualification and all that entails if we win. There's a real carnival atmosphere around the club, were in the papers, and the match is being screened all over the place as crowds gather.

In other words, Liverpool FC are the talk of the town, and beyond.

So what of Everton? Well, they've got nothing going on in a footballing capacity, so they are doing their best to drum up attention with all the talk of a new stadium, a new manager and some new players. The timing is laughable really.

While Everton daydream, we get into big match mode.

We go the game? Are you kidding me? Everton don't have a game to go to!

Bwaark - but we've got a dead rich owner.

Bwaark - but we're getting a boss new stadium.

Bwaark - but were getting Mourinho.

Etc.

Enjoy your daydreams Everton. We've got a game on.

• Upvote 5

A lot of them creaming their kecks over the dockside site are assuming someone will just build a ferry terminal there.

Because, y'know, opening new ferry terminals is where it's at in the real world.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/plans-shut-one-wirrals-mersey-10607787

Restart the Prestatyn-Liverpool paddleboat service. Complete with lids in stripy Blazers playing banjos and trumpets.

Warnock has just left Rotherham. Please, please make this happen.

Imagine the meltdown

Warnock leading them out into a newly painted, existing stadium with a 10m warchest?

Where's the Albert Dock souvenir Gift Shop, free with a quarter season ticket, voucher money Bill?

You'd laugh until you died.

• Upvote 1

I have to park this here, because I can't put it anywhere else.

Some Blueshite prick from work has been giving it some - dragging back memories of YouTube clips of a Red with a bottle of Fanta in 2009 (no, me neither) and then giving it "you're all racists".  The former I shrugged, the latter I have had to counter.

The phrase I need to post somewhere is

"I will fucking snap you like a cheap pencil"

But I can see how some people in our HR department might consider that inappropriate.

• Upvote 2

Some Blueshite prick from work has been giving it some - dragging back memories of YouTube clips of a Red with a bottle of Fanta in 2009 (no, me neither) and then giving it "you're all racists".  The former I shrugged, the latter I have had to counter.

But I can see how some people in our HR department might consider that inappropriate.

Depends on who they support.

Its their highlight of the decade.

I'd love to say you were exaggerating, but one of them has been banging on about some Red on YouTube talking shite and drinking Fanta in 2009.

I've never seen it, myself, but he sort of made some reference to Fanta as if everyone should know what he's talking about.

Did I mention, it was in 2009?

Is drinking Fanta racist now? Is it the Nazi connection?

What the frig is he on about?

When were Everton last in a European final?

Obviously we're all gutted to lose that one, but Everton are in no position to gloat.

Don't ask them that, it's all our fault remember? In the same breath don't mention that teams such as ourselves, Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Fulham and Middlesbrough were also under the same sanctions and have made European finals since.

When were Everton last in a European final? 

Obviously we're all gutted to lose that one, but Everton are in no position to gloat. 

They reached the 1986 European Cup final but were not allowed to play in it and subsequently lift the trophy.