You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I didnt realise that Cornwall was specifically mentioned in their hatred.

I had a bit of a pissed up run in with a bitter on holiday last year who, come to think of it, did ramp it up a bit when i told him i lived in Cornwall.

Despite me being born in Liverpool it didnt make me a scouser as i chose to leave. The fact that i was 3 years of age and had little choice in the matter was totally irrelevant. I should have gone against my city of birth and family and supported someone else. I was manufactured.

Surely "born not manufactured" means you should follow the team of the place you were born - in your case, Liverpool.

If you'd have chosen Atletico Truro or Dynamo Mousehole, you would have been an OOT.

• Upvote 2

Fucking hell, do they not realise how much Peel is worth? They own the Trafford Centre and Manchester Airport amongst other high value properties. I did a contract for them about a year ago and they provided me with over £250k worth of kit/software with money they found down the back of a single seater chair.

Quick check on Google shows Moshiri as having $1.93 billion.  (A shade less than John Henry's $1.58 billion plus Tom Werner's $600m.)

Peel Holdings have £6.6 billion.  (NB - Pounds, not dollars.)

Go on, Moshy, lad, strongarm them with your financial clout.

Surely "born not manufactured" means you should follow the team of the place you were born - in your case, Liverpool.

If you'd have chosen Atletico Truro or Dynamo Mousehole, you would have been an OOT.

Repped for Dynamo Mousehole

This is the one to quote, for me...

If there is real money to be made, Moshiri and his mates can just buy out Peel, in total, and do what they want. If there isn't money to be made Moshiri can just make them a daft offer knowing they will have to accept.......

Peel Satis Moshi Laughed Off.

Just dropped my blue shirt off at the local pub, (landlords a top Blue) not making the same mistake as 2005 when the jammy bastards came back with goals from Gerrard (54 mins) Smicer (56 mins) and Alonso (60 mins) for them to draw. Only to spawn it with converted penalties from Hamman, Cisse and Smicer. 

Now I can grab it from behind the bar when we win. 

(Diary of a Bitter 18 May 2016)

• Upvote 1

Just dropped my blue shirt off at the local pub, (landlords a top Blue) not making the same mistake as 2005 when the jammy bastards came back with goals from Gerrard (54 mins) Smicer (56 mins) and Alonso (60 mins) for them to draw. Only to spawn it with converted penalties from Hamman, Cisse and Smicer. 

Now I can grab it from behind the bar when we win. 

(Diary of a Bitter 18 May 2016)

He knows our matches in that much detail but I bet he cannot tell you which minute Lee Carsley scored in. Or even remember that Lee Carsley scored.

The stadium is definitely happening in three years guys. Peel holdings are building three skyscrapers on the docks and it's being integrated. Just shows how much money Moshiri has to get this statement of intent done right off the bat.

Tokyo_rooftop_football.jpg

Tokyo driftwood.

What I've found interesting is that there's very few of them that are cautiously optimistic.  They nearly all seem to think Moshiri is going to give them a brand new stadium, Mourihno and a brand new team.  They're fucking mental, it's like Gillet and Hicks, Randy Lerner, the Venky's and all of Portsmouth's owners never happened.  He doesn't even own half the club.

And, unless I've missed it, the only noise about a new ground has been coming from Fat Joe and not the club themselves. 

So clever and not obsessed;

Massive game for the Red Men tonight. Can't wait to watch it. Only a small ground, but the atmosphere will be electric. I'm going to go for ...Accrington Stanley 2 AFC Wimbledon 0

One of the replies;

The Manager is a 'orrible Kopite mind!