You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

What's really hilarious to me about their reaction to the draw is the complete and utter lack of fight in them. I remember us under Rafa thinking we could beat anyone over two legs, whereas the one off games against the bigger sides of europe and the league were the ones that had me nervous (granted in Europe they were finals). We've not been there under Klopp yet but despite a vastly different style of football I think I'd feel the similar if we were.

Most of their posts seem to be along of the lines of "fuck we can't even beat city in one game let alone two".

16580.jpg?1398112233

Fearthainn Player Valuation: £500k Forum Supporter
"The Esk said: Good opportunity to show how good we really are"

"I admire your attitude, I really do.

I mean, I'll probably say that in real life too when asked about it, but on GOT where I let my deepest and darkest secrets out?

F that, I'm as bitter as a lemon after that draw."

Case in point

I car share with 3 Bitters, Monday's are fucking terrible if results go against us. Anyway I picked one of them up yesterday, I was quite looking forward to it! I tend to take the smug, quiet approach & always try & be a little constructive so I never take the piss, but this fella gets really fuckin angry about us, so it's not like I ask for it. Anyway, he gets in the car, his arse hadn't even touched the seat, 'that was never a fuckin penalty for you lot yesterday, that was a disgraceful decision'. Well, I said, I thought it was a cert, Graham Poll on Sky said he though it was too. He then went into a Graham Poll hates Everton rant & THAT disallowed Derby goal.

Was listening to Talksport later on & Dermot o Leary was on, he said by the laws of the game it was a pen. So went to see the Bitter to inform of this. Fuck me. He went off on one. Graham Poll & Dermot O Leary can not be trusted & are part of the 'Clique' started by Clive Thomas that goes on to this very day, all refs are under instructions to give us decisions & not give them Everton as we pay them off & Everton are too classy to get involved in that sort of shit ! It's a conspiracy.

To be fair to him, if someone tried quoting Dermot O'Leary at me in support of any argument I'd fuck them off pretty quickly too

• Upvote 2

One lad in work thinks that no Liverpool fan has the right to comment on footy because none of them ever go the game like Evertonians. Plus no Liverpool fans go the away games. He kept posting stuff on Faceaids the other night about him going to Middlesborough and how great their away support was. I asked him when he will be in so he can have his superfan medal delivered. Also asked if he would recommend any away fan friendly pubs for Watford, Sunderland and West Ham as I am going to those games. He completely ignored me.

• Upvote 2

Some quality, proper bitter rantage going on over at GOT, they have a thread with the reaction to the draw last night. Obviously, it's a conspiracy by the Football League to get their dream City v Liverpool final. This one made me laugh though, about Sky's analysis after our match last night

"They need enough material for LFC to issue a xmas DVD on the quarter final victory." !

Anyone in any doubt whatsoever about why the Derby is no longer the friendly Derby need only to read through that thread, it's all there, murderers, wall pushers, slab droppers, the lot. The horrible cunts.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/capital-one-cup-semi-final-draw.81286/page-10

47 pages of comedy gold. If we win it their heads will explode.God forbid if we ever win the big one again.

There's a Klopp article on the Match of the Day Facebook page and a blue (he's got one of those cringeworthy "born" filters over his profile pic) has just commented "can anybody even remember when Liverpool last won the league? (smiley face inserted)"

I just really struggle to get that type of mentality? Surely he knows? You know that the last time Everton won it was even longer ago? And that we've won practically every other trophy possible to win in the meantime?

Or maybe he doesn't know?

See this on another thread over at GOT. They're discussing the new 'Creed' film.

ham2 said: ↑

Watched it last night

loads of everton bits in it, best is during the fight at goodison you can hear " red and white !!!!! " loads of times.

Yeah, that game against West Brom was so dull they couldn't lure us into singing anything positive about Everton.

Default setting is then of course hating Liverpool.

Even when they're being lured into singing the only thing they can come out with is about us.

• Upvote 1

City and the Shite?  Aren't they the same teams who we "embaressed" in the semis of the League Cup and FA Cup, respectively, in 2012?

Not to forget our most recent respective meetings with them; the small matter of whipping City 4-1 at theirs, and Everton fans sounding off for weeks like they'd already won handsomely then their side lacking the balls for the occasion against a woefully below par team.

Eubank's lad fought some American kid recently in a dreadful mismatch, one of the sanctioning bodies had him in the world top ten when he must have been barely top ten in his street.  He spent the entire first round running and hiding, terrified of engaging. 

The bell sounds and suddenly he's that hold-me-back bloke outside a chipshop; up in Eubank's face once the referee could guarantee his safety.  Got completely sparked out in the second.  That's Everton in derbies that; ever so brave whenever the game itself isn't actually taking place.

• Upvote 3

I car share with 3 Bitters, Monday's are fucking terrible if results go against us. Anyway I picked one of them up yesterday, I was quite looking forward to it! I tend to take the smug, quiet approach & always try & be a little constructive so I never take the piss, but this fella gets really fuckin angry about us, so it's not like I ask for it. Anyway, he gets in the car, his arse hadn't even touched the seat, 'that was never a fuckin penalty for you lot yesterday, that was a disgraceful decision'. Well, I said, I thought it was a cert, Graham Poll on Sky said he though it was too. He then went into a Graham Poll hates Everton rant & THAT disallowed Derby goal.

Was listening to Talksport later on & Dermot o Leary was on, he said by the laws of the game it was a pen. So went to see the Bitter to inform of this. Fuck me. He went off on one. Graham Poll & Dermot O Leary can not be trusted & are part of the 'Clique' started by Clive Thomas that goes on to this very day, all refs are under instructions to give us decisions & not give them Everton as we pay them off & Everton are too classy to get involved in that sort of shit ! It's a conspiracy.

I work nights, got into the car with these 3 blues just after Soton had scored on Wed. They took great delight in telling me as soon as I got in the car. We equalised, i whispered 'get in' to myself. The bitter bastard whispered 'bastard' to himself. Then, not a single word.Total silence. We score the 2nd & 3rd, a louder 'get in' from me each time. It was like it never happened. Silence. Got out the car at HT & all night in work & on the way home the next morning, still not one fucking word. Not even amongst themselves about the draw. Its like they'd agreed amongst themselves not to mention the footy. Neither did I. I'm a right smug cunt. Fucking love it.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

There's a Klopp article on the Match of the Day Facebook page and a blue (he's got one of those cringeworthy "born" filters over his profile pic) has just commented "can anybody even remember when Liverpool last won the league? (smiley face inserted)"

I just really struggle to get that type of mentality? Surely he knows? You know that the last time Everton won it was even longer ago? And that we've won practically every other trophy possible to win in the meantime?

Or maybe he doesn't know?

Anyone else think that the shape of the badge suggests a "u" rather than an "o"? Looks like "burn" to me.

• Upvote 1

One lad in work thinks that no Liverpool fan has the right to comment on footy because none of them ever go the game like Evertonians. Plus no Liverpool fans go the away games. He kept posting stuff on Faceaids the other night about him going to Middlesborough and how great their away support was. I asked him when he will be in so he can have his superfan medal delivered. Also asked if he would recommend any away fan friendly pubs for Watford, Sunderland and West Ham as I am going to those games. He completely ignored me.

Goodison needs to have its capacity reduced so they've got a chance of selling out more often.