You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Everton's lawyers have contacted GOT with this message

Our client has highlighted Player/Match Action Images, Club Crests and Fixtures among the posts and as member's avatar's in your forum https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum

I understand that due to the huge number of posts the tracking and removing of infringing images would prove difficult and very time consuming to perform.

A suggestion I have made with other football forums, is that when you do come across new images please take steps to remove them, but I would be grateful if you could post a message to members warning them of the issues in question.

The People's Club

saw this somewhere about Don Hutchison:

Hutchison had a problematical four years at Anfield before Howard Kendall took him to Sheffield United. Through his dealings with the player, Kendall was convinced he brought quality to the squad. This is what Hutch once said about his relationship with Howie:

"Howard Kendall is probably the most influential person on my whole career because he took me to Sheffield United and then bought me again at Everton. He just helped me with being relaxed. I’ll never forget the first time I signed for him. He had a fridge in his office and he opened a can of lager for me. We just hit it off and we were good friends. Then I went to Everton, and, while a normal manager would shake your hand and say ‘welcome’, Howard gave me a cuddle and said ‘it’s nice to have you back’"

I check this topic every day. It's my best source of amusement and enforces why we are boss, as fans, as a club...., but does anyone else see the irony of a 320 page dedicated to buzzing off people who are obsessed with us? They are oxygen to us and we are oxygen to them.

This is the best footballing city in the world. As removed and nasty as it gets, we still have what other cities and rivalries will never have...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-W7T5B_iFE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzxRigD_VXI

• Upvote 1

I check this topic every day. It's my best source of amusement and enforces why we are boss, as fans, as a club...., but does anyone else see the irony of a 320 page dedicated to buzzing off people who are obsessed with us? They are oxygen to us and we are oxygen to them.

This is the best footballing city in the world. As removed and nasty as it gets, we still have what other cities and rivalries will never have...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-W7T5B_iFE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzxRigD_VXI

The point's been raised before.  (If you don't believe me, scroll through 320 pages and you'll find it!)  The thing is, any one of their forums will have loads of threads all about LFC.  (Again, if you don't believe me, go and check.)  

This forum has one thread about Everton.  

One.

Far from being obsessed with them, we're almost negligent, as if they were our elderly neighbours, lying dead in the living room, while we never noticed the milk bottles piling up on their doorstep.

• Upvote 4

The point's been raised before. (If you don't believe me, scroll through 320 pages and you'll find it!) The thing is, any one of their forums will have loads of threads all about LFC. (Again, if you don't believe me, go and check.)

This forum has one thread about Everton.

One.

Far from being obsessed with them, we're almost negligent, as if they were our elderly neighbours, lying dead in the living room, while we never noticed the milk bottles piling up on their doorstep.

The smell tends to give it away as well.

Tony Barrett @TonyBarretTimes 11m11 minutes ago

Raiola (Lukaku's new agent): "If we'd met each other earlier, he wouldn't have played for Everton."

_Picture%5CAnimated%20Gifs%5CObjects%5CD

To add on to Mr. Chopper's post:

Romelu Lukaku's new agent has told Sudpress the Belgian is a better striker than Diego Costa and added: "If we'd met earlier, he wouldn't have signed for Everton."

Lukaku, 21, recently signed up with Mino Raiola -- who also represents Mario Balotelli, Paul Pogba and Zlatan Ibrahimovic -- after ending a long-term arrangement with Christophe Henrotay.

Henrotay negotiated a five-year contract when the Belgium international joined Everton from Chelsea for a club-record £28 million last July and, while Roberto Martinez has said the change of agent is no cause for concern, Raiola said the player should never have moved to Goodison Park.

"If we had met each other earlier, he wouldn't have played for Everton," he said in quotes appearing in The Guardian. "Maybe [he would be] somewhere else, maybe he would still be at Chelsea."

Lukaku's permanent exit came after Chelsea had brought in Costa from Atletico Madrid but, while Spain international is currently the Premier League's joint-top scorer with 19 goals, Raiola claims his client is a better player.

"I want to be clear: Romelu is a better striker than Diego Costa and could have done the same as the Spaniard did this season, but the Chelsea directors had decided to buy another star than giving confidence to one of their young boys," he said.

"I don't know whether, in Belgium, you realise his immense qualities. He has it all: physically, technically, in terms of his personality.

"If everyone is saying Paul Pogba will be the best midfielder in the world, then Romelu Lukaku is the Paul Pogba of attackers.

"He will become one of Europe's best forwards. I'm not saying this for fun but, when you look at everything he's accomplished at his age, it's not normal. He's already achieved great things, and he hasn't yet exploited his potential."

Lukaku has been linked with Juventus but Raiola, who has already said that the Italians cannot afford to keep Pogba, does not feel they have the financial power to sign him.

"Juventus were interested in him last summer but I want to be clear: I don't think one of the Italian teams can pay that amount of money for one player," he said. "It's almost impossible.

"We have never said he would leave at the end of this season. We will see what happens in the summer, but the Everton directors don't have to think Rom will play there for the rest of his career.

"Later, he will play for a top club like Paris Saint-Germain, the two teams from Manchester, Barcelona or Bayern Munich."

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/story/2378287/everton-striker-romelu-lukaku-better-than-chelsea-forward-diego-costa-agent