You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

If memory serves me correct, they had to get Sly on the team by breaking Kevin O'Callaghan's arm so they could tell the Jerries that their goalie was injured with a straight face. They did this by putting poor Kevin's arm between two wooden slats and giving it a kick. So Sly is returning to the scene of the crime.

Everton are Sylvester Stallone, and Liverpool are Kurt Russell:

Russell makes acting seem effortless, as natural as breathing, whereas Stallone isn’t even convincing as a plausible human being, let alone whatever character he’s supposed to play. They’re natural opposites, as actors and as human beings, so it makes sense to cast them as mismatched buddies in the ultimate 1980s mismatched-buddy comedy. 

I'd forgotten the skip rats were playing tonight, and was just driving past Goodison when their pie delivery bloke walked across the road in front of me with stacked trays of pies and rolls. Luckily I'm quick on the brakes. A full-on half-time food disaster narrowly averted by your's truly.

• Upvote 1

I'd forgotten the skip rats were playing tonight, and was just driving past Goodison when their pie delivery bloke walked across the road in front of me with stacked trays of pies and rolls. Luckily I'm quick on the brakes. A full-on half-time food disaster narrowly averted by your's truly.

Either the West Brom fans are fond of pies or tonight they're free, otherwise the only place those are ending up is in a skip.