You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

'not many teams will score 3 against Chelsea this season' was an actual comment from a bitter mate of mine....

'yeah, I think you are right, but even less will concede 6 you daft twat'

Was my reply.

They really are a breed apart, aren't they!

I'm trying. By god I am trying! But no matter how much I want to believe in him, how much I want him to succeed and how much I want to just feel naturally positive about the man, I just can't help but feel very worried and ultimately negative about the appointment of Roberto Martinez as manager of Everton Football Club. I know there's an obvious divide in Everton fans' views and opinions of this issue, but what about the man wearing the mask like me. The man who's putting a smile on and forcing himself to look and "feel" excited about Martinez, but deep down knows that something just doesn't fit. I know I'm not the only one wearing that mask of jubilance covering a face of concern, worry and gloominess. Having watched the full appointment of Martinez press conference on YouTube, I think it's blatantly obvious that Kenwright is wearing that mask too. Some say this is a time of promise and future glory, with the players we have, the football Martinez' teams play and the fact that we're taking on a manager who won what Moyesey never could (a trophy!), and I'm happy for those people. Others say this is a huge mistake, with a manager that's never progressed a bottom five team which was finishing higher in the league before he took over and now under his reign got relegated, and I'm happy for those people too. At least you openly know where you stand. But those of you wearing the mask of delight covering up a deep down despair, put your hand up and make yourself known, because I know there's more than just me and Blue Bill.

Driving home yesterday after the start of the blues match and was driving behind a taxi driver who had a 'I go the game' official rear window sticker in the back of his cab.

The game was occurring but he wasn't at the game.  You sir are a big fat fibber.

When I overtook the driver I had a cheeky look and he was one of those thumb-head hackney drivers who look like if you pricked him with a needle he'd explode.

What is it about blue nose taxi drivers that looks like a swollen thumb at the steering wheel, blood pressure off the scale and born, not manufactured.

• Upvote 4

Driving home yesterday after the start of the blues match and was driving behind a taxi driver who had a 'I go the game' official rear window sticker in the back of his cab.

The game was occurring but he wasn't at the game.  You sir are a big fat fibber.

When I overtook the driver I had a cheeky look and he was one of those thumb-head hackney drivers who look like if you pricked him with a needle he'd explode.

What is it about blue nose taxi drivers that looks like a swollen thumb at the steering wheel, blood pressure off the scale and born, not manufactured.

Should have took a quick picture of the back of his cab and licence plate so we could make him famous for lying on the internet.

• Upvote 1

This popped up on Facie this morning - a Bluenose mate had shared it via Duncan Disorderly, no less.

10644855_359590557532362_223168585009000

So, they just got dry-bummed at home, but that's OK because the helmet who did it to them has the same chip on his shoulder.

They really are the gift that keeps on giving.

This popped up on Facie this morning - a Bluenose mate had shared it via Duncan Disorderly, no less.

10644855_359590557532362_223168585009000

So, they just got dry-bummed at home, but that's OK because the helmet who did it to them has the same chip on his shoulder.

They really are the gift that keeps on giving.

It's clearly a made up quote too. The dumb fuckers.

• Upvote 1

'You're Not Famous Anymore' is a contradiction, whoever runs that gets 10/10 for effort, good luck to him if he gets that much out of it

That motherfucker boils my piss. You see that shite pop up all over the place. As someone else said; 'you're not famous anymore', but here's an entire site devoted to you, with merchandise you can buy. Just to show us how not famous we are.

I pulled him on it on twitter, and he claimed to be a City fan. Aye fucking right. With the current shambles that is United getting no look in at all, it's pretty clear where the twats allegiances lie.