You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

On grandoltteam's forum, their poll is that 76% want Everton to win on Saturday. As per usual with any team, you wouldn't think it from reading the comments.

They're actually frightened of us doing it on goal difference, too!

Anyone notice Hodgson pipe up this week that all places to Brazil are booked and nothing players do in the final few games will make him change his mind? Is he trying to take the incentive from Evertons England fringe players to try to book a place in squad?

Wouldn't put it past him trying, the bitter twat to try to stop the bitters trying.

Anyone notice Hodgson pipe up this week that all places to Brazil are booked and nothing players do in the final few games will make him change his mind? Is he trying to take the incentive from Evertons England fringe players to try to book a place in squad?

Wouldn't put it past him trying, the bitter twat to try to stop the bitters trying.

Thought the same thing. Owl cunt

Would be great if it was 0-0 in the 87th minute and everton got a penatly thats wasnt even a penalty....I could see the whole ground booing as Baines or whoever steps up to take it and places it in the top corner.

Optastat - 0. The amount of times Everton fans screamed "HANDBALL!" against Manchester City. The Toffee faithful usually average 37 such calls a game. It represents the fewest appeals for handball by their fans since St Domingo's played Barnum & Bailey's Amazing Armless Army XI in 1878 when the call went up on a mere nine occasions.

• Upvote 17

I've no fear of the Everton players standing off. I think they'll give their all. I just think their team is too week with the players they are missing. For a game like this, Barry is the biggest loss, and they'll lose.

The Everton fans on the other hand will be silly-billies and want to lose.

• Upvote 1

I've no fear of the Everton players standing off. I think they'll give their all. I just think their team is too week with the players they are missing. For a game like this, Barry is the biggest loss, and they'll lose.

The Everton fans on the other hand will be silly-billies and want to lose.

They'll be in a days.

• Upvote 2

Optastat - 0. The amount of times Everton fans screamed "HANDBALL!" against Manchester City. The Toffee faithful usually average 37 such calls a game. It represents the fewest appeals for handball by their fans since St Domingo's played Barnum & Bailey's Amazing Armless Army XI in 1878 when the call went up on a mere nine occasions.

Nil Handball Appeals Nisi Optastat.

• Upvote 4

I hear sharpy wants Everton to get beat, so said he at a two headed function tonight, however he has to say that, to feed the unwashed, the way I see it is Martinez doesnt want to start the channel 5 cup  in the July, thats what will happen if they come 6th.

So fuck you sharpy and maybe my Grandad the biggest blue who lived and scouser to walk this beloved city of mine may just look down and give us this result. come on

• Upvote 1

If you were a pro footballer, you would give your all in every match no matter what trying to win for your team. But if you play for Everton the chances that you are a pro footballer are slim.

But if you're an England international (or thereabouts) and the England manager has effectively told you that there's no point busting a gut - and risking injury - would you really go flying in for every 50/50 ball?  

I'd still like to think that all the cliches about "once you pull on that jersey/cross that white line..." are all true and that they will be professional enough to really go for it - but a lot of their fans will cheerfully forgive them if they don't.

Since sunday all I've been able to think about is Everton winning this game. It's amazing the effect being a blue for a few days can have on you, everytime I see any City players on tv I feel bitter rage.

If you were a blue for a few days you'd be in a state of panicked confusion though. You wouldn't know exactly what you should hope for this weekend. Should your team help Liverpool in their attempts to achieve a title whilst staying in the CL race themselves? Or should you hope that your own team lays down and takes it so the "redshite" have to rely on others, despite it ending your chances of a CL position and significantly crippling your promising managers ability to buy players in the next window?

The fact that you want them to win, so long as it's only when they play our direct rivals, just proves you're a red.

If it was St David, the winner of fuck all, still at the helm I'd expect an experimental squad thrown together from the people's pub. But Martinez has too much class for that and them, I think. He's not ready yet to sink his reputation with the bitter blue.

I hear sharpy wants Everton to get beat, so said he at a two headed function tonight, however he has to say that, to feed the unwashed, the way I see it is Martinez doesnt want to start the channel 5 cup in the July, thats what will happen if they come 6th.

So fuck you sharpy and maybe my Grandad the biggest blue who lived and scouser to walk this beloved city of mine may just look down and give us this result. come on

He was on citytalk a few weeks back when one of their games was on saying there aren't many blues that would take CL if it meant winning v city and giving us the league and he agreed with them

Whistling z cars this morning. COYB!!!!

Fuck it ill cheer them on for a day, i dont even feel guilty. This is a chance for us to win the league. Grand arl team etc

Just finished watching that clip of Judi Dench on Z Cars. How Blue can you get?