You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I may have missed the reaction on here but Martinez was saying earlier on in the season he wants us to keep doing well as it inspires them to push on.

That says it all about them that their main ambition is competing with lfc, they loved it finishing above us even when their position was nothing special, it didn't take Martinez long to pick up on it either.

I remember having a discussion with a bloo who was a mate of me brother after a fair few digs against us I casually reminded him about the time when Bolton had a goal ruled out when it was clearly over the line I pointed out that if that goal had stood Everton would have been relegated he paused for a while then said you have to good a memory then buggered off in a hurry

Baines came out with that a while back. Its like the EFC gestapo told him he had to put out all this propoganda about how he's always been a bloo etc.

I think it's fucking hilarious that they keep on doing this and shows how paranoid that the powers that be over there are.

Its like us trying to deny Fowler Rush the rat Cara etc were Blues as kids - its pathetic really.

We're Everton we re-write history it's what we do.

If you re-write your history, 

It's enough to make you heart go....

I may have missed the reaction on here but Martinez was saying earlier on in the season he wants us to keep doing well as it inspires them to push on.

That says it all about them that their main ambition is competing with lfc, they loved it finishing above us even when their position was nothing special, it didn't take Martinez long to pick up on it either.

Whisper it, but a while back on this thread there were people suggesting that Everton's current form would act as an additional spur for Liverpool.

Like that's needed.  And like they matter.

Whisper it, but a while back on this thread there were people suggesting that Everton's current form would act as an additional spur for Liverpool.

Like that's needed.  And like they matter.

To be honest, Everton's form this season has really surprised me. At one stage I thought they may finish above us again.

The way we kicked-on was amazing though - I can scarcely believe it even now.

Tony Bellew was on Terrace Talk yesterday and said if Liverpool win the League there isn't a place that's far enough away from Liverpool for him to go to.  He's dreading it.  He also went on to say he was at an event the other week and Gerrard was there and his two sons who also 'staunch evertonians' asked him if they could have their photo taken with Gerrard.  He sounded like he was going to cry.  So I laughed.

• Upvote 3

Tony Bellew was on Terrace Talk yesterday and said if Liverpool win the League there isn't a place that's far enough away from Liverpool for him to go to.  He's dreading it.  He also went on to say he was at an event the other week and Gerrard was there and his two sons who also 'staunch evertonians' asked him if they could have their photo taken with Gerrard.  He sounded like he was going to cry.  So I laughed.

Thats beautiful!

Is there any reason why Z cars is associated with Everton?. It was a shite badly acted cheapo TV series which is probably why they have some affinity with it but is there any Everton connection in the programme itself?

Every bad bitter blue has it as their ringtone.

I think its something to do with it being a kids song from Liverpool years ago. Someone did tell me once, but it can't remember the details properly as its clearly boring and shit.

I thought it was because it was filmed in liverpool and it was about the boys in blue... The police.

Anyway evertonians are telling me they hope we win it purely as some kind of emotional insurance, genuinely they want to set fire to the planet.

They're trying to draw you out into saying yeah, I think we might do it. Then they can call you arrogant and entitled and cocky and rub it in should it fall apart.

Guest davelfc

I think its something to do with it being a kids song from Liverpool years ago. Someone did tell me once, but it can't remember the details properly as its clearly boring and shit.

It was Johnny Todd, a local song. 

I thought it was because it was filmed in liverpool and it was about the boys in blue... The police.

Anyway evertonians are telling me they hope we win it purely as some kind of emotional insurance, genuinely they want to set fire to the planet.

Ha, ha! This.

Us winning the league is every Bitter's worst nightmare; even the so-called 'decent' ones.(Who are a mythical beast anyway, oft spoke of, but never encountered).

Is there any reason why Z cars is associated with Everton?. It was a shite badly acted cheapo TV series which is probably why they have some affinity with it but is there any Everton connection in the programme itself?

Every bad bitter blue has it as their ringtone.

Our club's anthem has words that espouse perseverance and faith, in the understanding that the human spirit will prevail in times of even the greatest despair.Words of hope and resolution that we all sing with fervour and pride.

Everton's anthem goes 'Der der der - der der der der der - der, der der - der der der der'.

It's something to do with speech difficulties and memory retention.

• Upvote 3

Our club's anthem has words that espouse perseverance and faith, in the understanding that the human spirit will prevail in times of even the greatest despair.Words of hope and resolution that we all sing with fervour and pride.

Everton's anthem goes 'Der der der - der der der der der - der, der der - der der der der'.

It's something to do with speech difficulties and memory retention.

That's the hardest I've laughed in a while.