You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Spotted on nsno

Evening all. Just registered, since I am apparently banned in perpetuity from communicating with fellow Blues on Grand Old Team. Anyway, I'm one of those who was a great supporter of our former manager, although his appointment has initially underwhelmed. However, I was disgusted with the background to his departure and even more by his conduct since. Although we have the important matter of Mr Pulis's Palace on Wednesday, here follows my, er... 'tribute' to OFM in verse:

Moyes’s road to Calvary…

Cheered on your way – grateful wishes all round,

You could have had welcome returns to our ground.

Instead you poured scorn and showed you’re a liar,

No more than a gunfighter’s pen-knife for hire.

You looked down your nose at your launchpad in blue,

Threw back in our faces our loyalty to you.

You self-serving cynic, of whom we’re well-rid,

With snidey remarks, BOGOF player bids.

We’re just ingrates you said: Now you’re not welcome back,

And there’ll be few tears round Walton when you get the sack.

You reap as you sow as your Bible class said,

But you’ve changed as you posture in Newton Heath red.

Now your Salford winter’s been long and been cold,

You’re sounding defeated and looking so old.

Suggesting we’re poison to players’ careers,

Is not something you mentioned in over 10 years.

But Roberto deserved a great deal more respect,

And though Kenwright may need you to stay circumspect,

Your hypocrisy grates with all Goodison guys;

You won’t pull the wool over royal blue eyes.

No manager’s needed at Everton you said,

A thought for a decade kept locked in your head.

You stated our players are self-managed men,

So will you refund 10 years’ millions again?

Is hypocrisy needed to be Old T.’s ‘big noise’?

It came from Sir Alex, now it’s coming from Moyes.

''I’d hold back no player were I still at the Blues,''

So is that what Lescott heard you say to Mark Hughes?

We won’t forget Catterick, Kendall or Royle,

So long as grass grows in our Liverpool soil.

But David your smugness, hubris and disdain,

Means we’ll think less fondly of your time again.

When Bryan Oviedo put the ball in your goal,

Did you feel destiny’s spear in the depths of your soul?

You didn’t anticipate our day could come,

When football comes home from the Sky and oil scum.

Now Roberto’s re-lighting St. Domingo’s blue fire,

Fuelling hopes tiki toffee will help us move higher.

This cynical age needs this boss, needs our team,

Showing winning on merit is more than a dream.

Buying up trophies is plastic, it’s fake,

And signing to that was your first big mistake.

If you alienate people with your arrogant ways,

When you come under fire they’ll be counting your days.

Those echoes of Dixie, of Young and of Ball,

Mean your place in our history is really quite small.

What’s our name? It’s never been Moyes FC,

Your conceit has revealed a real heresy.

You dishonour the legends who’ve passed through our gates,

And your bridge-burning interviews sealed your fate.

Soon, Mr Moyes you’ll be back in these parts,

But it’s Roberto’s Blue Army that’s now dear to our hearts.

Don’t expect resurrection this Easter Day,

You must be aware how these Toffees can play.

It’s not about you Moyes, you threw back our thanks.

So come on you Blue boys, let’s batter the Mancs!

It's amazing how many of them are slagging off Moyesie's 11-year reign so soon after hero-worshipping him during that time. It's like they're now seeing exactly what we've been telling them all that time.

I'll find a suitable slogan in a minute.

I'd be interested in seeing how they react if he turns manu into the Everton of old and gets the shitty 0-0 that he used to manage with them. You'd have thought they had been playing free flowing football the past 20 years the way the go on

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

I'd be interested in seeing how they react if he turns manu into the Everton of old and gets the shitty 0-0 that he used to manage with them. You'd have thought they had been playing free flowing football the past 20 years the way the go on

They have been playing free flowing football the last 20 years. Some team managed by David Moyes, on the other hand...

I've just used this one in work.  The clamming up was a joy to behold.  I would ask that everybody else uses the same tactic.

The bitter in work (the one who reads the s*n because it has a good sports section, mentioned this before) just said that if Mirallas has an open goal against City he'd run on the pitch and stop him scoring.  He will also take 5th to stop us winning the league because we'd become unbearable.

By the way, as he's a scouser who reads the s*n I give him no fucking time of my day, just can't bear the knobhead who shouts all over the canteen about how much he hates Liverpool.  He's an embarrassment to his family reading that rag.

They've got some cunts following them, but 99.9% of blues have been behind us 100%, since 1989. Now's not the time to start questioning their support because they may have some idiots.

Turns out the one I quoted before you Wom is part of the 0.1%.  I was furious yesterday.  I went to the Town Hall for the silence which was observed impeccably by all who attended.  I walked back to work and asked someone how it went in the office.  A lad I work with said that it was observed well apart from one dickhead who was tutting and looking round the room as if he was bored.  Yep, the one dickhead I thought it was going to be.  Now I know it doesn't matter that he's a blue, he's just another moron that doesn't give it the respect but it's all starting to piss me off now.  He's a scally, talks like a scally and no doubt he would wear a black trackie if his rotund frame could fit into one.  He reads the s*n, he defends them by saying they apologised and we need to move on, and he sighs through a minutes silence. He thinks he's Billy Big Bollocks.  I had to be calmed down into having a word with him, which would have probably ended in chaos I was so upset.  I swear, I'll have the cunt out of this company as soon as I can get a 'legitimate' reason, or I'll be the one who's forced to leave after landing a right hook on the bastard.

• Upvote 1

There is Everton FC and the majority of their fans who are decent . Scumbags exist everywhere but I would accept its particularly hard to take when a Scouser , forget the fact he might support EFC, can't appreciate and respect the significance of Hillsborough to the City as a whole. 

On a better note I was chatting to life long mate of mine yesterday. Been a blue all his life and we have some great banter but after we talked a bit about the memorial and he coughed up for the bet on who finishes higher he said he wanted us to win the league. Its good for he city and for football , Hates Chelsea and Citeh for the way they have tried to buy success and admires the way we have played this season.

Quite honestly I have admired some of Evertons football under Martinez and I hope they do reel Arsenal in and grab 4th. I know plenty on here get well pissed off with some of their fans

and when you read Furmedge's post its easy to see why. I don't know what the answer is but it isn't to label all Evertonians as bitter cunts .

Turns out the one I quoted before you Wom is part of the 0.1%. I was furious yesterday. I went to the Town Hall for the silence which was observed impeccably by all who attended. I walked back to work and asked someone how it went in the office. A lad I work with said that it was observed well apart from one dickhead who was tutting and looking round the room as if he was bored. Yep, the one dickhead I thought it was going to be. Now I know it doesn't matter that he's a blue, he's just another moron that doesn't give it the respect but it's all starting to piss me off now. He's a scally, talks like a scally and no doubt he would wear a black trackie if his rotund frame could fit into one. He reads the s*n, he defends them by saying they apologised and we need to move on, and he sighs through a minutes silence. He thinks he's Billy Big Bollocks. I had to be calmed down into having a word with him, which would have probably ended in chaos I was so upset. I swear, I'll have the cunt out of this company as soon as I can get a 'legitimate' reason, or I'll be the one who's forced to leave after landing a right hook on the bastard.

No matter where's he's from, he's clearly a bit mentally challenged if he reads the s*n. I wouldn't let the cunt get to you, just every time he's not looking, makes sure you bin his rag.

• Upvote 1