You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

That pass for the second goal by PN was probably the finest killer ball seen at Goodison all season.

Fellaini will fuck off in the summer no doubt about that. Had a 20 minute bitter inquest today about Moyes' replacement. Apparently loads during and after the game want him sacked!. I then piped up "well Rafa is available once his stint with Chelsea is up and he lives locally". You'd think I'd said that Jimmy Saville wasn't such a bad fella after all. They then went on to say Martinez is the best bet despite most of them saying he was a no mark when we were interested in the summer.

Peter Reid, Kevin Ratcliffe, Nigel Adkins and Tony Mowbray got a mention. Apparently Tony Mowbray has experience of managing a big club!

Curbishley was being shouted out by either a caller or one of the presenters on talksport earlier today. I can't remember which.

I was laughing too hard!!

Put this in another thread earlier:

From yesterday:

Everton defender Shane Duffy ?(@ShaneDuffy34) hopes the north Londoners can hold onto the lead: "Come on spurs hang on now!"

From a team supposedly chasing Champions League football, that's the sort of ambition that brings you 0 trophies in 19 years.

~

Ties in nicely with their captain's obvIous running up of the white flag with the 10th place finishes are great stuff. Not so bullish now chaps, eh.

Everton PR machine in full spin on Talksport now. Collymore interviewed someone at the club today. Middle East consortium interested apparently. They've sent out their season ticket renewal letters today...

And why not?

They have a delapidated stadium that either requires a rebuild and millions of pounds, or a new stadium and millions of pounds and you still haven't bought one of those overpriced players that make a statement of intent, a support that deems being a Scouser as the defining characteristic - so fuck anyone who isn't as they aren't real football fans, a team that hasn't won a trophy for almost 18 years and has appeared in one final since 1995 and whose record is worse than Cardiff City, a Championship side, their team is ageing and both of their good players want out, their neighbours are one of the biggest names in world football, and in order for this Middle East consortium to explain just who Everton are and what they have bought you have to namecheck Liverpool every fucking time!

They have at best 30% of that City that supports them - and, thanks to their wonderfully bitter marketing department that panders to their parochial, petty mindset - their USP is being from Liverpool so that doesn't really give them much room to 'grow' the brand!

Middle East consortium my arse - some bloke called Frank from Bootle with a tea towel on his head, a fake tan, a ridiculous accent phones him up and the senile old flowery ponce of a Chairman is dreaming of buying Lionel Messi!

Cunt of a club from top to bottom. Fantastic on Hillsborough, and deserving of every bit of praise - but i'd love them to slump like that other ginger cunt of a bluenose who was quite big in the 80's, Sonya!

Comedy gold from a yank in Germany. Fan since 2010

He can't be a blue, he was making sense!

Was asking where is there marketing?

We were just as bad until Hicks and Gillett (it was the only decent thing they did) but have come on leaps and bounds since.

They value Everton at 125M. Sorry no one is going to pay that kind of cash. Not when you'll have to pay the same amount to get the club competitive and double that amount again just for a share of a new stadium.

BTW.

Whose been negging me?

Some old gent was just saying "they weren't talking ground share when it the move to Kings Dock was reported", he's right. They couldn't announce it fast enough after we unveiled the "Parry Bowl".

I'd completely forgot that Kenwright only paid 20M for his 68% majority share. Now he wants 125M plus the buyer will have to clear the 48M debt they have, buy back their own training ground plus everything else they've mortgaged to keep their heads above water.

Effectively blaming us for them not having a buyer. We won't sit and talk about a ground share which is putting off potential owners. Couldn't make it up. If in doubt blame the redshite.

That ground share shite was a bit scary. I could only see them benefiting from that in getting them out of their current shithole. One less thing for any future owners to pay for.

No one would want to touch them with a fucking barge pole. I wouldn't share a bag of smarties with the bitter despicable cunts.

Fav story about their standing. Brian Labone gets introduced to the queen before the 66 final. 'who are you then?' she asks. 'Everton' he replies. 'Everton? where is that then?'. 'It's in Liverpool Maam'. 'Oh yes of course we had your first team here last year'.

True story by all accounts. Fuck them.

Groundshare with who Tranmere, Chester, Marine, Rhyl, Bangor City?

Some of the bitter bastards in work said that we'd do Everton a favour if we beat Spurs. Until I pointed out that we would go above them in the table. Cue the frothing at the mouth, bile spewing nonsense they usually come out with when they realise they're wrong. They've been very quiet since Saturday though wonder why?

It's amazing the amount of die hards who never go to any away games or cup games, I asked 4 today did they go on Saturday and none bothered. These are the usual ones who call Kopites Norwegians or teleclappers. Out of the 4 of them only one of them has ever been to an away game and that was the Sunderland one last year when Bill Gay Bill put on free coaches. They always miraculously manage to get themselves to Wembley as well.

They say the season ticket waiting list is a myth creates by Kopites who are too lazy to get a ticket and would rather go the pub to watch us.

Peoples club, deserve everthing they are getting now, hopefuly a bit of Karma for all of their bile hatred of anything Red, get to fuck,stand back now and watch them implode.

In work the mongrels believe we are truly beneath them, they think they are above us on morals alone, cunts, really hope I get to see them go down, but watch this space for the next mythical manager who on his way to the press conference sees nothing but blues in every street in liverpool, bang on, small time cunts.

In sainsbury this morning two mongrels were discussing the game, " fuck fuck fuck fuck" Moyes Fuck Moyes hahahaha thats all I heard them say then they got on to liverpool, viens were visible in their necks straining out of their bodies, it was hilarious.

Grew up in Norris Green and when they had their successful spell in the mid-eighties Evertonian friends and neighbours literally came out of the woodwork to claim allegiance. These were people I wrongly thought supported us or nobody.

At school at this time the old " we've got more fans than you " started one Form lesson. Our teacher who supported hull or something asked how many supported Liverpool and how many Everton, in a class of 31, 6 supported Everton. This school was within a stones throw of Bellefield.

Not that this was a true cross section ( It was ) but this why quite an eye opener for them.

"With regards to David Moyes and his contract, it was confirmed that there have been no new developments over a new deal and Bill Kenwright wants Moyes to have the time and space "he deserves" to make his own decision over his future. But, if he did decide he wanted to stay the club would "work 24/7" to make that happen."

No half measures with Bullshit Bill are there? It's all 24/7 with him. Must have a sleeping bag in his office and loads of pro plus.

I asked today whether someone set the fire alarm off after 34 minutes on Saturday and got told the rumour about everyone fucking off was started by Kopites on Facebook and Twitter. Apparently they don't open the gates until half time and all the people seen leaving were just going the bar to beat the rush.

I then got reminded about half our support fucking off at half time at Istanbul even though it was in the middle of nowhere and virtually everyone was still there for the second half.

Funny that, because I was in the Upper Gwladys watching the hilarity unfold. None of the hundreds I saw leaving after the 3rd goal went in came back. Or the thousands as the 2nd half went on..

Funny that' date=' because I was in the Upper Gwladys watching the hilarity unfold. None of the hundreds I saw leaving after the 3rd goal went in came back. Or the thousands as the 2nd half went on..[/quote']

As Keith Wyness might have said on their official site, somehow you just expect more of...football fans.

Grew up in Norris Green and when they had their successful spell in the mid-eighties Evertonian friends and neighbours literally came out of the woodwork to claim allegiance. These were people I wrongly thought supported us or nobody.

At school at this time the old " we've got more fans than you " started one Form lesson. Our teacher who supported hull or something asked how many supported Liverpool and how many Everton, in a class of 31, 6 supported Everton. This school was within a stones throw of Bellefield.

Not that this was a true cross section ( It was ) but this why quite an eye opener for them.

Same at our school 70's - early 80's. Blues were well in the minority. To be fair I remember them being good lads and I had a good mate who was usually fair minded. The mid 80's saw average crowds of 15,000 turn into 50,000 by the time they played Bayern in the Cup Winners Cup.

Same at our school 70's - early 80's. Blues were well in the minority. To be fair I remember them being good lads and I had a good mate who was usually fair minded. The mid 80's saw average crowds of 15,000 turn into 50,000 by the time they played Bayern in the Cup Winners Cup.

They were clearly in the minority in my school as well, which is in Walton! In all fairness success will bring fairweather fans, and 'international' fans - but they are the ones who made being scouse a requisite to being a supporter as opposed to being a fan, yet the first thing they did when they signed Li Tie was call for shirts to be promoted throughout China! This lie about being the biggest team in the City has been disproved time after time, yet they still peddle it. They would struggle to account for 30% in this city, the city is ours!

On ESPN - Steve Nichol, who to be fair, doesn't restrict his rambling bollocks to just Everton - was still sticking up for Moyes, Nichol slags of Rafa and Wenger at every opportunity but apparently Moyes 'deserves' a top, top job with a Chelsea or Tottenham.

This is what being Fergie's mate gets you - a free pass, and good press.

"With regards to David Moyes and his contract, it was confirmed that there have been no new developments over a new deal and Bill Kenwright wants Moyes to have the time and space "he deserves" to make his own decision over his future. But, if he did decide he wanted to stay the club would "work 24/7" to make that happen."

No half measures with Bullshit Bill are there? It's all 24/7 with him. Must have a sleeping bag in his office and loads of pro plus.

Hmmm. So Kenwright is going to sit on his hands and not bother Moyes out of respect for him, thus letting him run his contract down. Unless Moyes states that he wants to stay, in which case Kenwright is going to “work 24/7” to…… make a nice cup of team for Davey while he signs his contract?

Given that Moyes is the 16th highest paid manager in World football, I doubt there will be much negotiations should Moyes decide to show no ambition and stay where he is so I’m not sure what round-the-clock work is going to be required by Kenwright. Good old Bill strikes again.