You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Fortunately I only work with one Blueshite, but the majority of our conversations end with me shaking my head.

Him in work today: "Who you got in Europe tomorrow... oh, no... that's right... ".

I told him they must be the only team that take the piss out of someone else for getting knocked out of a cup they didn't even qualify for.

It's the same Blueshite that, whilst practically frothing at the mouth, accused Suarez of trying to finish Distin's career in the derby... because he's black.

Just incredible.

Fortunately I only work with one Blueshite, but the majority of our conversations end with me shaking my head.

Him in work today: "Who you got in Europe tomorrow... oh, no... that's right... ".

I told him they must be the only team that take the piss out of someone else for getting knocked out of a cup they didn't even qualify for.

It's the same Blueshite that, whilst practically frothing at the mouth, accused Suarez of trying to finish Distin's career in the derby... because he's black.

Just incredible.

I got the same 'who you playin in next round of the Europa ... blah blah' off 2 of the bitterest you will ever meet last week ... they have not spoken to me since tho after I told them we deliberatly threw the game coz we had no more room in the trophy cabinet. Even asked if we could borrow an empty cabinet from Woodison as they're not using them !!

With the blueshite I always respond with idiotic shite to them and it seems to work .. outdoo there shite with some of yer own .. take it to their level.

Official Everton ‏@Everton Due to unforeseen circumstances, this afternoon’s signing session with Marouane Fellaini at Everton Two has been postponed.

Nobody could have possibly foreseen such circumstances...

Well, not unless they were at the Pit and saw Fellaini gesture at the ever faithful fans as he was being substituted, that is.

@FourthOfficial_: Everton have cancelled tonight’s planned meet and greet for the supporters with @fellainiM

@Everton: @fourthofficial_ We haven't cancelled it.

@FourthOfficial_: @Everton see you boys and Fellaini tonight at 5pm then, we'll all kiss and make up over a brew x

@Everton: Due to unforeseen circumstances, this afternoon’s signing session with Marouane Fellaini at Everton Two has been postponed.

@fellainiM: Sorry to the Everton fans, I cannot make the signing session this afternoon. Will do another one soon. Felly

Great to see the blueshite imploding and the comedy moments that come with it. I always enjoyed their Comedy Thursdays series on Channel 5 in which they regularly had their arses handed to them by Eastern block European juggernauts like Rapid Bucharest and Metalist Kharkiv.

Apparently he made some gesture with his fist towards a section of the crowd as he was being subbed against Wigan. They're foaming at the mouth about it saying he's disappeared during the game, then disrespected them after they voiced their displeasure - or booooooing as it's known at the pit.

The funny thing about it is it wasn't seen or at least shown on any highlights and there are some suggestions there's a media agenda to hush it up. Much the same as there would be a media agenda if they actually showed it and brought attention to it.

Arrr eyyyy, it's a conspiracy!

Apparently he made some gesture with his fist towards a section of the crowd as he was being subbed against Wigan. They're foaming at the mouth about it saying he's disappeared during the game' date=' then disrespected them after they voiced their displeasure - or booooooing as it's known at the pit.

The funny thing about it is it wasn't seen or at least shown on any highlights and there are some suggestions there's a media agenda to hush it up. Much the same as there would be a media agenda if they actually showed it and brought attention to it.

Arrr eyyyy, it's a conspiracy![/quote']

The BBC timeline was quite funny during the match - at one point the commentator said 'I don't quite know who or what the Everton fans are booing at the moment'!

They have embarrassed themselves - and finally people seem to be realising that the Emperor is not only bollock naked, but he's got fucking ginger pubes!

Neville has just poured a tanker load of fuel on the fire with today's quote. He has said that top 10 finishes are a "fantastic achievement" for Everton. Oh dear Phil...

Just to coincide nicely with their slide down to said position

That pass for the second goal by PN was probably the finest killer ball seen at Goodison all season.

Fellaini will fuck off in the summer no doubt about that. Had a 20 minute bitter inquest today about Moyes' replacement. Apparently loads during and after the game want him sacked!. I then piped up "well Rafa is available once his stint with Chelsea is up and he lives locally". You'd think I'd said that Jimmy Saville wasn't such a bad fella after all. They then went on to say Martinez is the best bet despite most of them saying he was a no mark when we were interested in the summer.

Peter Reid, Kevin Ratcliffe, Nigel Adkins and Tony Mowbray got a mention. Apparently Tony Mowbray has experience of managing a big club!

That pass for the second goal by PN was probably the finest killer ball seen at Goodison all season.

Fellaini will fuck off in the summer no doubt about that. Had a 20 bitter inquest today about Moyes' replacement. Apparently loads during and after the game want him sacked!. I then piped up "well Rafa is available once his stint with Chelsea is up and he lives locally". You'd think I'd said that Jimmy Saville wasn't such a bad fella after all. They then went on to say Martinez is the best bet despite most of them saying he was a no mark when we were interested in the summer.

Peter Reid, Kevin Ratcliffe, Nigel Adkins and Tony Mowbray got a mention. Apparently Tony Mowbray has experience of managing a big club!

The BBC timeline was quite funny during the match - at one point the commentator said 'I don't quite know who or what the Everton fans are booing at the moment'!

They have embarrassed themselves - and finally people seem to be realising that the Emperor is not only bollock naked, but he's got fucking ginger pubes!

Repped for making me laugh for the first time today.

I asked today whether someone set the fire alarm off after 34 minutes on Saturday and got told the rumour about everyone fucking off was started by Kopites on Facebook and Twitter. Apparently they don't open the gates until half time and all the people seen leaving were just going the bar to beat the rush.

I then got reminded about half our support fucking off at half time at Istanbul even though it was in the middle of nowhere and virtually everyone was still there for the second half.

Listening to Collymore. The Bitters & City council preferred option is ground share. Fuck em!

Listening to it as well.

They are blaming us, saying they want to talk about a ground share but we won't get behind the table.

No wonder they've got Collymore to say it for them if anyone from the board actually said this the Bitter diehards would hang them by the balls