You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New HBO Series: Game of Thrones

Mr Nando

Book 5?

Bloody hell, only read the first one and that was 10 years ago. Might have to restart that one and catch up.

As for the Imp - mentioned above - he really is an ace character, and the bloke playing him is a decent actor, which helps.

Tyrion turns into my favourite character by the end of book three. He's fucking ace.

Book 5 will be out in a few weeks. We've been waiting for it for around 8 years now.

No, not particularly. It'd be a spoiler if he died, and I said, "It's a shame that he dies..."

Neg stands. On a thread about the tv series, anything about the story line that's ahead of the current tv position is a spoiler. There is varying degrees of, of course, but that is still one.

Jesus Christ, tough crowd.

I like to watch tv without knowing what's gonna happen. Hardly a tough crowd, is it?

Just started listening to the Song of Ice and Fire audiobooks and it's brilliant, TV show is exactly like the book, hardly any difference at all which is great. Not sure if GRRM will actually finish the series though. I have a feeling he'll pass away before he can finish them.

Neg stands. On a thread about the tv series, anything about the story line that's ahead of the current tv position is a spoiler. There is varying degrees of, of course, but that is still one.

I like to watch tv without knowing what's gonna happen. Hardly a tough crowd, is it?

OK look, fine. I'm not going to get into a huge debate, I just think saying he was still alive in Book 3 isn't exactly "spoiling" anything

Hahahahaha.

Super. Alright.

NOTHING YOU SAY CAN BE CRITICISED. I HOPE YOUR VAGINA BURSTS INTO FLOWER AND YOU BECOME A GARDENER.

LET'S BURN HIM!

I was going to post a proper spolier (but blanked out) like what they do on nerd sites, but I can't remember a fucking thing about the book to be honest.

Except that the little fella deffo survives to the end of it.

(Probably)

Last night's episode then?

I thought it was a bit subdued, especially coming after where they'd left it, but that wasn't to the detriment of the episode. It was good to see all the strands coming together and situations building to a point where you just know shit is gonna go down.

Gutted there's only two left now. Don't want it to end.