You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New HBO Series: Game of Thrones

Mr Nando

Nice one cardie for fucks sake, I'm not up to the bit Joffrey is king.

Actually I've read the books so its okay. To all those of you who haven't read the books..... Innocent plebs... Rejoice for I am better than you. Until we are all caught up and then I'm back to pleb too. The power the power of spoiler.

Deanerys gets bummed by a dragon and gives birth to Deirdre Barlow.

That isn't a spoiler unless you're a complete fucking idio....oh yeah it was kopite.

In other spoiler news daenerys walks in sandy places looking for boats, there's snow on the otherside of the wall and joffrey sits on an iron throne.

What the fuck are you on about you stupid prick?

You said in the books she has yet to cross the sea, there are like 7 books and this series is on the third. That is a spoiler.

What the fuck are you on about you stupid prick?

You said in the books she has yet to cross the sea, there are like 7 books and this series is on the third. That is a spoiler.

The series isn't following the time line of the books and is jumping back and for. The fact she hasn't crossed the water in the books is an irrelevance as we all know that is the intention and that at some point it will happen. It gives away nothing of the story or what happens between now and the end and you are none the wiser as to her story or the events of those stories.

So in summary you're being one of those fucking idiots who screams spoiler at everything.

The series isn't following the time line of the books and is jumping back and for. The fact she hasn't crossed the water in the books is an irrelevance as we all know that is the intention and that at some point it will happen.

Do we?

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

What is dead may never die.
Edited by zigackly

Do we?

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

What is dead may never die.

As far as the current intentions go, yes.

in the books it's lots of will she won't she repetition of the last handful of episodes, amassing army, freeing slaves, dragons getting taken/rescued with another potential marriage of convenience thrown in for good measure.

Hence my comment about her lack of screen time and the speed at which her story is being moved on in the small amount of time her arc actually gets.

Edited by Cardie

Not having Daenrys cross the water would be insanity itself. She's come on hugely as a character and needs to get her ass to King's landing, or at least clash with one of the other pretenders, book be damned.

All depends what happens when Victarion gets horny, but would you put it past Martin to kill off another major character? I swear he enjoys it.

she has more pressing issues than victarion at the moment. The war outside meereen, errant drogon and being found by enemy dothraki lying naked and covered in shite in the middle of nowhere being pretty big issues.

Now thats a spoiler!

she has more pressing issues than victarion at the moment. The war outside meereen, errant drogon and being found by enemy dothraki lying naked and covered in shite in the middle of nowhere being pretty big issues.

Now thats a spoiler!

Well quite.

But that horn that binds dragons to a new master is going to play a part at some stage, so I imagine she will be around for it to be used.

Rose Leslie (Ygritte) gets her tits out at long last. Only Sansa left to go now. Will have to wait till 2015 for that one.

R25DrtWh.jpg

iqWNOoNh.jpg

I'm pretty sure that the Queen and Rob Stark's missus are still holding out. Thought this week's was a little flat until the great monologue from Jamie and then it got really good. Season 4 needs to have 13 episodes and they need to be longer than an hour, in my opinion.

As much as I'm glad

Selyse and Shireen
have turned up, disappointed by the lack of

Patchface