You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New HBO Series: Game of Thrones

Mr Nando

Fucks sake, opened a new tab on chrome on my phone and it loads a few news articles. One had a massive spoiler in big writing in it, so pissed off. When will revealing spoilers become one of these modern crimes like upskirting? Perpetrators should be forced to headbutt an axe until it is blunt.

For anyone interested in that spoiler - Ser Davos gives birth to a shadow which throat fucks Cersei into upgrading her baby to twins, one twin is a dragon walker and one is Ivan Drago in robot form. They rule Westoros peacefully ever after. Or something.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Fucks sake, opened a new tab on chrome on my phone and it loads a few news articles. One had a massive spoiler in big writing in it, so pissed off. When will revealing spoilers become one of these modern crimes like upskirting? Perpetrators should be forced to headbutt an axe until it is blunt.

For anyone interested in that spoiler - Ser Davos gives birth to a shadow which throat fucks Cersei into upgrading her baby to twins, one twin is a dragon walker and one is Ivan Drago in robot form. They rule Westoros peacefully ever after. Or something.

Wouldn't put it past Cersei to fuck her Ivan Drago robot son. 

Wouldn't put it past me to rip my cock off watching it and throw it into the crowd. 

4 minutes ago, aws said:

Either there are still two dragons or the last remaining one has armour. 

You can't put armour on it's wings can you?

Also, even if that one survived, he's still got those mechanical bows with big fuck off arrows. I'm thinking there has to be some unexpected twist here!

6 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

You can't put armour on it's wings can you?

Also, even if that one survived, he's still got those mechanical bows with big fuck off arrows. I'm thinking there has to be some unexpected twist here!

Seems like they probably can't shoot the arrows vertically upwards. 

1 hour ago, Pidge said:

Something like 6/7 in the morning after someone posted a meme showing the end of the long night episode.  Probably best swerve this until just after the episode if you're worried about spoilers.

Aye, thankfully it was at the top of a new page. I was weak and popped my nose into the thread early in the morning before I’d watched the episode. Realised it was a dick move and decided against clicking onto the next page. Then came back on here after watching it and that was the first post. Would have been furious with myself if I’d known beforehand what had happened. 

I think spoilers on this thread are only fair game after the Monday night epsiode has aired.

EDIT: Obviously if you wrap spoiler tags around your post before that then that's fair enough (if you know how to do it)

On 07/05/2019 at 17:35, Remmie said:

Bronn makes a deal with Tyrion for High Garden, but will Danyaerys just say yeah, give the cunt who tried to kill my Dragons the most valuable region in Westeros because he threatened to kill my hand if he didn't?

Dany will hopefully be dead by then.

The time of which the show moves these days is significantly faster than when it was following the books.

But one thing that hasn’t moved on quickly is Cersei’s hair growing back. 

The end of season 5 she had it chopped off. We’re now in season 8 and it’s barely grown back.

So unrealistic, complete ruining the show for me. 

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

The time of which the show moves these days is significantly faster than when it was following the books.

But one thing that hasn’t moved on quickly is Cersei’s hair growing back. 

The end of season 5 she had it chopped off. We’re now in season 8 and it’s barely grown back.

So unrealistic, complete ruining the show for me. 

So, essentially, you believe in the dragons and the red woman, but you're aghast at the suggestion that there might be a hairdresser in King's Landing? 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

So, essentially, you believe in the dragons and the red woman, but you're aghast at the suggestion that there might be a hairdresser in King's Landing? 

Yep. What are the writers & show runners playing at?

Another hairstyle catastrophe is the absolute endless supply of hairspray and electricity for curling tongs available even in the middle of battles or in the desserts of Essos. 

What we're they thinking?