Quantcast
New HBO Series: Game of Thrones - Page 206 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

On 25/05/2016 at 21:43, Section_31 said:

Excellent

Later down the club: "will the girl give a man head?"

"Fuck off!"

"The girl is angry, a man has needs."

Legend.

3 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Very subdued, necessary, and restrained opening I think. 

Lots of setting up. Get it out of the way early doors, fine by me.

I was under the impression that each of this seasons episodes were going to be feature length though. Not sure where I read that like.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

Lots of setting up. Get it out of the way early doors, fine by me.

I was under the impression that each of this seasons episodes were going to be feature length though. Not sure where I read that like.

I looked it up yesterday. It’s somthink like 54 today, then it goes up from there with later episodes being 80-90 minutes 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I expected a whole new world to be playing during the Dragon scene.

I didn't mind it, there'll be enough misery for everyone coming up later on I guess

• Upvote 1

GoT: The Honeymoon Episode

Like the bit at the end, and the opening credits were great.

Disappointed at the Hound/Arya reunion. Them together was amongst the best bits of the show, for me.

• Upvote 1

I'm catching up still. Should have season 5 finished off tonight. Should be up to date before next episode is aired.

Question...

I want to watch each episode from next week (once I've caught up) before work. Not getting up at stupid o'clock.

I couldn't find yesterday's episode anywhere this morning on any APK's. Where can I watch/download? Don't have a Sky sub. Just have IPTV with Sky Atlantic and HBO.

Yeah I enjoyed that. Slow paced episode mostly to set up the latest/catch up with the characters. 

Have a feeling things will start kicking into gear very soon.

Just now, Scott_M said:

Good scene setter.

Yep.  Fuck having to wait another week though. Freaks my nut

12 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Reveal hidden contents

Just watched it again with MrsD. Stand by my original comments 

13 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Sansa is 100% going to die. She doesn't like Daenerys for some reason and there's only one winner there. 

Think there could be treachery afoot there mate. Sansa has turned into a hard nut since she returned to Winterfell. 

Predictable, interesting and enjoyable. 

Still had it's one or two moments of complete stupidity that would never have happened early doors. 

Loved the last scene, nothing like seeing out the big premiere with a massive cornball double take. 

Enjoyed it.  Going to smash through the whole series between episodes and then rewatch s8 before chucking Now TV into the nearest river forever.

I'm calling it now - Gendry and Arya will rule the Seven Kingdoms. Dany and Jon will die and so will her dragons but not before laying new eggs which will hatch in the final scene of the final episode. 

I'm hoping Bran also dies since he's been an annoying cunt for ages now, please someone kill him. Would be nice if Jaime was to finish the job in the next episode. Go on son, he knows you're bumming your sister. Cut his throat.