You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New HBO Series: Game of Thrones

Mr Nando

• 4 months later...

Finally caught up.  No cunt can spoil it for me, for at least a few months...

Whole season seven was a Deus ex Machina production line.  Watched all of them back as my sister has the DVDs, come to the conclusion that it's an excellent show and, for it's short-comings, probably one of the greatest productions ever.  

That said, glad it's coming to an end.  Hope it has no bearing on Martin's vision either, looking forward to the books taking the scenic route.

• 6 months later...

We've been re-watching from the beginning in preparation for the final season next year, it's even better second time around.

Yeah that's why we watched it again. Fuck this waiting malarkey though.

Anyone got thoughts on how it's going to all pan out?  Really hope Jon makes it to the end though I have my doubts

I think however it ends will be somewhat disappointing. Someone worthy will be killed off or doesn't fulfill their destiny.

I'm really hoping the white walker shite will be played out as quick as possible though and we get back to decent villains like Cersei

I agree it'll be disappointing.

Personally I thought the only logical choice for the whole ethos of the show (which seems to be "power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely") was for everything to end with Littlefinger on the Iron Throne somehow. But since that's not an option I can't see a way for it to end that fits with everything else the story was about. Maybe Sansa could go evil, or Euron could take over, or somehow Cersei could manage to kill everyone and come from behind.

I swear, if it ends with John and Dani together and living happily ever after co-ruling the kingdom it will be the worst thing to happen since the re-written movie ending of I Am Legend.

To be fair it's hard to imagine an entirely satisfying ending. All the good guys live happily ever after would feel against the style of the series and "unrealistic". Also dedicating enough storyline for every character seems unlikely. Fuck it though, can't wait until its out.

I reckon Dany dies in childbirth, Jon makes some kind of sacrifice too.

Not gonna be a happy ending, the baby will survive and be raised by Sam and his Mrs, the song of ice and fire is the story of how the baby came about.

Tyrion becomes protector of the realm til the baby is old enough, passing his wisdom and shit on in the meantime.

Sansa becomes warden of the North, getting shafted by Gendry, Arya fucks about doing her own thing, being faceless and whatever.

Bran turns into a three eyed tree, it's already been shown he can change things when he visits the past, so it'll probably be him that does the main legwork (haha) in taking out the Night King.

Theon sacrifices himself too, redemption arc completed.

Cersei killed by Jamie.

Missandei killed by euron , grey worm goes on a mad one slaying every cunt in front of him.

Cleganebowl. Get hyped!

Basically Brienne, baby targ, tyrion, davos, Sansa, arya, Sam, varys, gilly, and gendry survive.

everyone else dies

b990b46b1552168938a547d0af38f29a.jpg

• Upvote 1